afr gauge

lowandslow08

Registered
Im planning on buying an afr gauge, just curious to find out what everybody is using and where are you mounting them on the dump pipe. Also not planning on datalogging, just to use as a reference while riding.

Im planning on buying an afr gauge, just curious to find out what everybody is using and where are you mounting them on the dump pipe. Also not planning on datalogging, just to use as a reference while riding.

I have the AEM gauge type UEGO controller and also just like to keep an eye on it while riding,has been on the bike for 3 years now and no issues.My bung is welded about 3" out from the flange on the dump(be sure to mark the correct placement on the dump for the sensor so as not to interfere with the fairing).

I have the AEM gauge type UEGO controller and also just like to keep an eye on it while riding,has been on the bike for 3 years now and no issues.My bung is welded about 3" out from the flange on the dump(be sure to mark the correct placement on the dump for the sensor so as not to interfere with the fairing).

:withstupid: I got the same one. Very visible in direct sunlight. And it has a 0-5volt output just in case you get a logger down the road.

I use a zeitronix logger with the pocket logger software and a palm pilot for display and storage.

I'm about to switch to a zeitronix multi display and a small logger box that utilizes an SD card.

All of that said; on an 08 I'd consider another option too. The AEM for daily riding and a mini laptop using ecu editor/logger for some fine tuning from time to time.

Back