Affirmative Action Survey!!!!!!!

Okibusa

Donating Member
Registered
Hello everyone. I’ve been spending too much time on the .Org and not enough time on my homework. Now I need you guys to help me out. I take graduate classes online with Troy University. My discipline is Human Resource Management. One of my classmates and I have been given a research project to complete. The project is to gather information on affirmative action. We both are polling all the people we could find in order to collect data across all walks of life. The difficulty with this is that I am on a small island of Japan and she is in Iraq. We have created a system, which is explained in the attached document, which will allow us to collect the surveys electronically and you will remain anonymous.

We have a deadline date of Monday night. Since the both of us are overseas, we would like to have all surveys submitted by Sunday, 25 February, 12:00 midnight, Pacific Standard Time.

I really need your help with this. The survey will take 2 minutes or less to complete. Then you will have to submit the survey using the mechanism described in the attached document.

Thank you all for your help in advance.

Attachments

• HRM_Survey.doc
    28.5 KB · Views: 185
Okey dokey okibusa
super.gif

Done. Didnt do it exactly like you asked though. I gotta be different. I cut and pasted the questionnaire instead of attaching it.
beerchug.gif

Hey you guys, the surveys are pouring in. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! Also, thanks for the advice on using survey monkey.

Feel free to copy and paste, that’s fine.

BTW, please DO NOT IDENTIFY YOURSELF!!! We have received a few of them with identification.

On second thought, if you have copied and pasted, that's fine, we can work with that. But, if you could complete the document, save the results and attach, it would be better. We have to turn the surveys in to the professor.

Done and submitted per instrutions.

The surveys are coming in and I appreciate each and everyone one of them. However, some of them are coming in without any responses. You must save the document after you insert your response. Then send the document through one of the Yahoo accounts that has been setup for this survey.

Thanks!!!

Are you going to post your results and conclusions here?

--Wag--

Back