Need a little help....

GHETTO KING

Registered
Guys and Gals:

I have a graduate school project I am working on and could use some help. It's a motorcycle riders survey and takes less then 2 minutes to complete (I timed 2 of my friends).

It is for my Quantitative Communications class and is just going to be used by me to generate some stats for my presentation in 2 weeks.

I would really appreciate it if you could take the time to fill it out for me.

Survey | Qualtrics Survey Software

THANKS!!!

Walt

Thanks guys.

Thanks Ajay, I would be embarrassed if i told you how many hours I spent on this so far. I have a few friends that have had some criticism, and that's fine.

But the reason I had to only have certain answers is because there are some statistics I can run only if there are two possible answers, and others if there are only possible answers, and then I had to put in a certain amount of qualitative questions (with the "strongly agree", etc answers), etc, etc.

It's the first time i ever had to create a survey, and it was a lot harder than I thought.

Thanks again for your help!

Walt

Done.

A couple comments.
On the first set of questions regarding commuting to work I answered no. On next series of questions about how far and how often there is no N/A choice so I had to answer zero to these. Not sure if it will skew your results?
On first 'how do you feel about following statement' it kinda seems first two statements are the same?

Thanks Blanca, no I don't think it will skew them.

The statements look the same, but I think people will answer them differently based on how the question is worded. We have been studying that, and it is amazing how you can get two different responses to the same basic question depending on how it is worded.

Walt

Back