Need a little Help...

WildMonkey

Registered
I'm ready to buy a TRE and a PCIII USB, so 'Busa Brethren, tell me where the best deal on the best product is ! Help a Brother out !

lmini001.gif

Steve.

Get in contact with couple of our vendorsGolden Child or Charles (StreetnTrack) or Vman and tell'em what you need. These guys can get you anything from OEM or aftermarket parts.

Contact Golden Child by PMing him here or Charles at the Product and Classified section in Merchandise of the home page .. LOOK for this sign and tell'em your a board member too.

Click the link below to view Golden Child web page !
Golden Child Web Page....... @ Cloud Nine motorsports

post-37-14283-streetntrack.gif

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1126970290 -->

Get in contact with couple of our vendorsGolden Child or Charles (StreetnTrack) or Vman and tell'em what you need. These guys can get you anything from OEM or aftermarket parts.

Contact Golden Child by PMing him here or Charles at the Product and Classified section in Merchandise of the home page .. LOOK for this sign and tell'em your a board member too.

post-37-14283-streetntrack.gif
Totally agree, both of them are board memeber and will give you top class service!! Daniel (goldenChild) does give some really good deals!! He gave me a unbelievable price on the slipper clutches that i was looking at for the busa!!

Quote (Rhythm @ Sep. 15 2005,15:30)

Totally agree, both of them are board memeber and will give you top class service!! Daniel (goldenChild) does give some really good deals!! He gave me a unbelievable price on the slipper clutches that i was looking at for the busa!!

[/QUOTE]

True dat, shenoyp, both Playaz are top notch in my book
super.gif

Thanks Rythmn & Shenyop,I may not be able to give you the best price always,but everything i sell comes with 24/7 support and the products I sell i use them myself,try that with some of the places that may sell for less and see if anyone answers the phone or your questions when you have a problem..........
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|GoldenChild
Reason for Edit: None given...|1127199949 -->

Back