Advice on a Purchase>

Patten

Registered
Heya, So I'm thinkin that It would be a wise investment to get a jacket outfitted with armors of some kind, I've ALWAYS worn a helmet, and leather jacket, but I saw a friend go down this weekend, and ended up with parts of the road In his back.

So, I did a forum and Google search, and come up with next to nothing,

Are any of my fellow .Org members familiar with, or even..seen a jacket like THIS in real life? any imput is appriciated. Thanks!

-Patten

Viewing Images For Power Trip US Army Branded Gear Bravo Leather Jacket :: New Enough, LTD

Why that jacket, are you in the army? If so I can see why you would be drawn to it otherwise I'm not really feeling that one plenty of other stuff out there that will help protect your back. jmo

Thanks SKINN- and everyone else of course,

Yes I'm active duty miltary - I'd be one HELL of a poser to wear it otherwise :laugh:

I just wanted to be sure its not some...pleather polyurethane knockoff, that'll rub off in a few weeks, or some such thing>

Haven't seen it first hand but looks like a good build, I am happy with my Joe Rocket gear but others have varying opinions on it Worst case, I have heard that newenough's return policy is very simple and good to deal with if you buy it and it doesn't meet your expectations. Good luck.

am in the market for a jacket as well. jacket doesnt look bad. am not in the army-never been, but i have non riding army apparel. good luck.

Back