Adding some items to my bike, little help

Well I didnt wanna make a thread about this just to tell yall. Didnt want it to be considerd spaming. But I was looking at ordering the Caps for my bike, "the mirror caps" and I wanted to be sure before I orderd. I live on base, and I asked the LCPO "Leading Chief Petty Officer" at Post 1 "the main gate" and he said because it is against the code of their vehicle manuals thingy......if you dont have mirrors, you cant get on base. They wont let you pass, BUT you CAN get a little flossing mirror and use a peice of gum and stick it to your handlebars to show proof of a mirror
. Just figured I would let yall know, this may just be the base im at, but in Florida at Eglin AF Base, they had the same rule. just fyi.

A recommendation. Carbon fiber flush mount mirrors... Clean and functional. Better visibility than pigspotters...

MirrorsInstalled1.jpg

(jimzu @ Aug. 15 2006,23:39) A recommendation. Carbon fiber flush mount mirrors... Clean and functional. Better visibility than pigspotters...

MirrorsInstalled1.jpg
+1
less drag than oem's
look way better
extremely light
and you can get them with turn signals

got mine from Street n Track
imported from Japan
fyi-so it will take like 4-6 weeks to get
but well worth it!!

(ksana @ Sep. 10 2006,09:59)
(jimzu @ Aug. 15 2006,23:39) A recommendation. Carbon fiber flush mount mirrors... Clean and functional. Better visibility than pigspotters...

MirrorsInstalled1.jpg
+1
less drag than oem's
look way better
extremely light
and you can get them with turn signals

got mine from Street n Track
imported from Japan
fyi-so it will take like 4-6 weeks to get
but well worth it!!
How much tho?

(bacharles @ Aug. 20 2006,20:55) why does those mirrors look like ears?
rock.gif
laugh.gif
Reminds me of those Mickey mouse hats that kids wear...looks good on you though.
tounge.gif
wink.gif

Back