Adding some items to my bike, little help

V8N3T

More mods plz..
Donating Member
Registered
Hi all, nice to meet everyone here. This forum has been very helpful to me. I wanted to make a thread on here of some things ive wanted to do to my bike. I own a 2004 Blue/Silver busa, stock. Picture here
http://www.suzukicycles.com/products/GSX1300RK4/Default.aspx
if you've forgoten what a stock 04 my color looks like. Im wanting to do the dogbones +1, clear front lenses, a double bouble windshield, the tobin seats "they look so comfy", the LED kit for some backlighting, top gun rearfender eliminator, new smaller mirrors, or cap them off "I use my head to check where im going or checking lanes, I do not trust mirrors." custom grips, custom dashboard's, and the screening kit for my fairings.

As you can see, I wish to do a lot with my bike. And ive been looking for a site that carries alot of these products, at a decent price. And im having a hard time. If you've bought any of these products, or have modded your bike in appeal anyway. Can you please post a pic here? And tell me how much if you can remember, what the price of the part cost. Im trying to brain storm a few idea's for my bike, as I'm sure you all did. But even those who have moded their bikes to the extreme had to order from somewhere. Thank you again.

Tobins....

<!--EDIT|nitrousjunkie
Reason for Edit: None given...|1155595707 -->

Tobins_3.JPG

Assorted mods,gauges,GPS, Cam mount....levers,CF inners.

<!--EDIT|nitrousjunkie
Reason for Edit: None given...|1155596068 -->

GPS.JPG

HMF exhaust,Puig Double Bubble Screen, pit-bull collar fairing screws.

<!--EDIT|nitrousjunkie
Reason for Edit: None given...|1155596212 -->

Sisters_3.JPG

DP

<!--EDIT|nitrousjunkie
Reason for Edit: None given...|1155597347 -->

well aside from all the pictures, do you know of any good estores? Some places to order from? See what I didnt wanna end up doing is ordering from 8 online estores and paying $150.00+ in shipping.

well aside from all the pictures, do you know of any good estores? Some places to order from? See what I didnt wanna end up doing is ordering from 8 online estores and paying $150.00+ in shipping.
Try to deal with either members here or board sponsors...Street & Track,Solomotorparts,I buy alot from members here and Schnitz racing.

Peruse the classifieds on here,you'll find most everything you'll be wanting.:;):

yu forgot the custom middleeastern custom brickpaver parking area like he has above... I always wanted to ask if yu had your own personal valet parker
tounge.gif

It would be nice if there was a one-stop shop for all that stuff, but I haven't found one. The sponsors can probably get it all for you, but because of the different locations it will be tough and costly. I'd post up pics of similar mods I have done to my bike, but NJ's pics would put it all to shame. Check out the site in my sig and you will probably see quite a few of the mods you mention. Didn't do the smaller mirrors, but just about everything else.

Ok i think NJ has answered the question,,, we can al move on!!
tounge.gif
tounge.gif
tounge.gif

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

just wanted to say thank you for all your help. I will take this info you've given me and put it to good use. I already have told my LPO "Leading Petty Officer" and a couple of other second classes in my squadron in our shop about hayabusa.org and how it has good info. Im spreading the word at our squadron! Thanks again.

Back