Added a lil shot...8.69 164

8secBusa

Registered
Added a 30 shot to my 08, gained 7mph and lowered my et by .3, so far. Best part, small shot, 2.5lb bottle goes a long way. 7 clean passes.

Maintained 950 bottle pressure, ECU Editor + NOS harness. Added 14% fuel. Smithabusa makes a great plug and play harness, no splices. We tuned on a dyno.

At work now, I believe the numbers were as follows:
60 1.51
330 3.74
1/8 5.76
Mph 132
1/4 8.69
Mph 164

I will post the actual ticket tonight. The corrected altitude was 2200ft.

very nice.
I can't wait to put a 60hp shot on mine in the next week or two. next track day is the 27th I believe. I put web 395/378's, gen one valves, and ape valve springs in it last week. going to be useing ecu editor and gregs harness with a mps spyder nitrous.
2800' uncorrected here.
I will be very happy to run a 8.69 on it. I think I can do that. probably not on the first day, but I believe I will do it.

Last edited:
Here is a crappy link to a run from Sat. I pinn the throttle before I leave, released a little to quick, but was a decent pass.
The key seemed to be where you spray it. I kept bringing it in sooner and kept going faster.. Until the wheelie game started.

Bad video, ok run..

- Cecil County Dragway Guido[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Using boost by smith NOS harness, comes in at 6500rpm in 1st, 50%, then 100% in 2-5th at wide open throttle.

I run C12 to be safe.

Motor AF is about 13.2, spray, 12.2, very rich and conservative. We pulled the motor Sunday just to check everything, all looks good. No signs of detonation or lean. Tear down was aimed at replace V springs.

Congrats nice numbers and they will get better. :thumbsup: What front and rear sprockets do you run and if that was the same setup ratio with out nos? :beerchug:

Back