Last pass of the year....

Jacobs

OEM Parts/Accessory guy
Donating Member
Registered
Well I tried to get a few last passes in last night, but apparently no one showed up to the track and they canceled so I'm done for the year. I'm not disappointed with my fastest pass, however, knowing that I short shifted 3-4 and lost nearly 2 tenths compared to my next fastest pass is kind of upsetting especially since I made some changes to my launch position on the bike and felt really comfortable compared to ALL previous passes. The bike is pretty basic bolt-ons and made 184whp 108wtq

08 Hayabusa
Extended 4.5in
EK 530 Chain
+3 rear sprocket/stock front
Lowered 2.5in rear/1.25in front
Air shifter/MPS Kill Box
Brock's Front Strap
Bazzaz ZFI(tuned by Schnitz)
BMC Race filter
Yoshimura R-77 Full Single
All factory suspension
Klotz 10w-40 Full Synthetic
Shinko 190/50-17 Stealth Standard Compound

60ft - 1.69
330ft - 1.699
1/8 ET - 6.267
1/8 MPH - 118.81
1/4 ET - 9.613
1/4 MPH - 145.66

p615340552-4.jpg

Last edited:
Dayum you're good. I couldn't manage that in 1K'. Changing oil, plugs, and thinking hard about getting Rodney at Williford Racing to tune my bike.

184hp/108tq it looks like... ;)

Very nice, glad to see you going quicker! I remember you just trying to get a 9... :laugh:

184hp/108tq it looks like... ;)

Very nice, glad to see you going quicker! I remember you just trying to get a 9... :laugh:

Haha I also remember that. Like I said, I'm not unhappy about my times considering my short time of experience on this bike since I switched from drag racing cars, but a little faster would of have made me happy haha. There's always next year.

I just noticed that I put the wrong time for the 330ft... it was a 4.19

that bikes toting the mail on the big end, I havent had a chance to run 1/4ml in a while,(since memphis shut down) I"m in the 5s in the 1/8, I"d love to see what my bike would run 1/4ml. how much do you weigh suited up?

that bikes toting the mail on the big end, I havent had a chance to run 1/4ml in a while,(since memphis shut down) I"m in the 5s in the 1/8, I"d love to see what my bike would run 1/4ml. how much do you weigh suited up?

I'm probably close to 200-210lbs suited. Over the winter, I'm gonna try to get leaned down a little and try to be around 185-190lbs suited

I think the short shift hurt you a bit. You are probably down 5mph or so on the big end...

I know the tach is off 600RPM. I have the limiter raised 1kRPM by Ryan when it was at his shop getting tuned so what should I be shifting at indicated on the tach? Maybe I'm short shifting the whole run....

Back