Accused of stealing someone's bike!

Funny you sould mention that!! A similar situation happened in Milton Fl. A couple months ago this one gentleman had his ride stolen form his house. Well a couple days later he borrowed a freinds bike so he and about 8-10 friends could go on a group ride throught Blackwater State Park. Well during the pre-ride gas up, guess what pulls up to the same gas station to gas up!! Yup the stolen bike with a newbie rider gettin ready for a fun day of showin off riding around town.
Well apparently a bike chase ensued and the newbie dumped the bike and tried to run but to no avail. The group caught the guy and held him for the police. When the cops got there to make the arrest they noticed that the guy had a whole lot of bumps, bruises, cuts and scrapes that did not seem to be associated with a fall from a bike . . . :whistle:
Well the cops got there man, the guy got his bike back, and all was right in the world.
True story, I swear!!!!

This is great.:thumbsup:

Besides if a bike is stolen around here it is either getting chopped up or they are going to take it far away.[/QUOTE]

this is pretty much everywhere.

He'd better be glad it was you, I know a lot of people this story would've been told differently.

You could have said. " PUBLIC Embarrassment and FALSE PUBLIC Aquisitions" are worth around $50,000 in Court. Soooooooooooooooo ??? do you STILL THINK IT'S YOUR BIKE :whistle:

If so, I'am calling the Police NOW :laugh:

Then see how much he thinks it's "HIS BIKE" :beerchug:

Losing your temper in situations is never ideal......being the one to keep their cool and witts about themselves is........

For next time, if someone says they are going to snatch you up, say, "Wow, good thing you didn't, I would have automatically put a 9mm in your ear and out the other side. I would have ended up in jail, and I sure do not want to go the the slammer".

You would have one upped him in his stupidity. A real class act jerk!

Wow, I'm glad you kept your cool cause lord knows I probably would have laid him out right then and there. Actually I think my good buddy would have done it for me since he's a bit of a loose cannon.:laugh:
Well I'm glad everything got resolved peacefully.

Back