Accident #2

Mikey D

Registered
Feb. Sucked for us here in the "D" household.

Busas got tangled up at Tortilla Flats
Son fell off the balcony
Wife got rear ended in Dad's Caddy (on the way back form seeing son in Trauma unit!)
Daughter totalled the Malubu (Idiot turned left in front of her!)
Wife in hospital with pneumonia for 4 days.

What follows are 2 picts of Dad's Caddy. Cop estimated the GMC pickup (work truck loaded to the hilt with equipment) hit my sweetie at about 50mph.

Don't worry, all is OK. Wife is following up on pneumonia with Dr. tomorrow.

Have a nice day ya'll!

Crunched_Caddy.JPG

Tammy was at a dead stop when she got hit. She got tagged by 2 more cars as she was spun around.

Crunched_Caddy_2.JPG

The Caddy looks totalled ( I should know
blush.gif
) Here's to a better March you can only go up from that month
smile.gif

Bah, Just be glad she was in the Ole' caddy... I get hit twice in my old 75' Coupe De Ville... Yeah buddy 500 cubic inch motor and a "Performance" package... Not a lot of cars can still take a hit like the old Caddy's.

The first was a Honda CRX that decided to commit Suicide on my drivers side door... Totalled CRX....My window still rolled up and down...
Second was getting clipped by a GMC fullsize pickup. No BS, The guy ripped his rear bumper completely back off his truck, scratched my chrome a bit and pulled off some of the rear rubber trim...
wink.gif
Good cars to get hit in... She was lucky...

Glad everything is ok, Mikey... Here's something I heard that kept me going in rough times:
Our lives are not determined by what happens to us, but how we react to what happens.

Keep up the positive attitude
smile.gif

Bah, Just be glad she was in the Ole' caddy...  I get hit twice in my old 75' Coupe De Ville... Yeah buddy 500 cubic inch motor and a "Performance" package...  Not a lot of cars can still take a hit like the old Caddy's.

The first was a Honda CRX that decided to commit Suicide on my drivers side door... Totalled CRX....My window still rolled up and down...
 Second was getting clipped by a GMC fullsize pickup.  No BS, The guy ripped his rear bumper completely back off his truck,  scratched my chrome a bit and pulled off some of the rear rubber trim...  
wink.gif
  Good cars to get hit in...  She was lucky...
Truly Rev!

We were speculating what would have been the outcome if she was hit in the Saturn.
wow.gif

Ouch
wow.gif

There is something to be said about driving the larger cars, that is why my wife drives a Ford Expedition.
Hope this month is better for you and your family

Keep the faith

and

Ride safe
eyes.gif

Thanks for all the good thoughts peeps.

Tammy is feeling much better. She went a full day without any fever or throwing up!

Yesterday was the frist day she was able to walk around without getting totally winded. Things are looking much better.
smile.gif

Jeez Mike-

I hadn't heard about this until now
down.gif
down.gif

Glad to hear she's OK...I enjoyed meeting her and am happy I will get to again one day (hopefully soon). Thank God everything is changing for the better, and I hope it will continue to improve...until then, be careful in the twisties-until you get some new used meat for Suzy
wink.gif

My baby's in the shop as we speak gettin' her new shoes, so I'll be lettin' you know Mon or Tues when you can pick up the tires. They're in better shape than I originally said, I think you'll be pleased, the outside 1/2 inch of the rear is like new
biggrin.gif
. And since that's purty much where you live, you should be pleased with'em!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

down.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Jeez Mike-

I hadn't heard about this until now
down.gif

down.gif

Glad to hear she's OK...I enjoyed meeting her and am happy I will get to again one day (hopefully soon). Thank God everything is changing for the better, and I hope it will continue to improve...until then, be careful in the twisties-until you get some new used meat for Suzy
wink.gif

My baby's in the shop as we speak gettin' her new shoes, so I'll be lettin' you know Mon or Tues when you can pick up the tires. They're in better shape than I originally said, I think you'll be pleased, the outside 1/2 inch of the rear is like new
biggrin.gif
. And since that's purty much where you live, you should be pleased with'em!!
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
Thanks for the props Ed!

You Da Man!

down.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Hope that March is going better for you Mikey. I bought my wife an Olds Aurora, for safety reasons. Big cars, lots of metal=less likely to get hurt badly. I'm glad that your girl is safe.... Is your little one ok? Stay well..

J

Hope that March is going better for you Mikey.  I bought my wife an Olds Aurora, for safety reasons.  Big cars, lots of metal=less likely to get hurt badly.  I'm glad that your girl is safe....  Is your little one ok?  Stay well..

J
Thanks for asking Thor.

Everyone is recuping well. Wife & daughter are still a bit sore. Tammy (wife) is going back to school for the first time (in 2-1/2 weeks) today. Jessie (daughter) should be going back to work on Wednesday. My son Matt had a real good excuse not to work on the house for 2 weeks. He is fine.

Hey, we made it a whole week with no catastrophes !
muscle.gif
super.gif

OUCH Mikey...she's lucky she wasn't hurt! That Caddy is crunched...

Back