about to install the alarm

ALLshow.NOgo

Registered
Hey fellas, I am about to start the install of the alarm, I have directions but they are 'general' directions ofcourse so they dont explain where I would hook up the wires at. I glanced and the only colorfull wires I saw where just beneath the right side fairing. are these it?

The alarm is super easy to install, it goes under the rear seat area. Buy the plug -in for the Busa, it simply plugs into a oem plug in the taillight area, The motion sensor sits under the black rubber band just aft of the battery and plugs into the harness, the siren or main blk box will velcro to the right(starboard) side sitting upright in the recess which seems to be made for it. The antenna will sit on top of the plastic vertical wall seperating the tool area from the steel hoop the seat prong inserts into, drill small holes along the top ridge to plastic tie the wire ( only the last section of wire is the actual antenna) get it up along the top of the plastic. DO NOT plug the connectors into the main unit be fore connecting the blue power clip onto the battery. Hope this helps.

ha! thanks much, I will do this before I piece back together the rear end. A shop wanted to charge me $130 to install it for 2hrs, then another on 2-3hrs at a $60hr rate. And neither of them knew how to install the thing. I will try to install it myself before going that route.

Good on ya dude. There is a post on here by Icemann that gives the full instructions on how to install it. Just do a search of Icemann's posts starting around March or April of this year.

Back