Ignition kill (alarm)

ks-waterbug

Group Buy Guy
Donating Member
Registered
Been away for a couple of days but wanted to bring this topic up for the folks who bought an alarm system. I spoke with Gregg at atrionix and he suggested tying into the two wire plug/harness next to the battery on the right hand side of the bike. This plug should have two wires, one black & one Black/Yellow (wire should be 20 gauge). You want to install the relay on the blk/yellow wire.......... Hope this helps! If others have tried something different post pic's or explain.

You want to install the relay on the blk/yellow wire.......... Hope this helps! If others have tried something different post pic's or explain.
What relay? I don't remember any relay's just the ingition kill module. More info please. The ignition kill module should go inline with this harness or what. If you have done yours let me know and I can come over and have a LOOKSEY.

Oh, by the way I had a wonderful ride Monday afternoon, should have called but it was a last minute deal.

Gregg told me the ignition kill module is a relay....... So this is what gets put in line! I'll try and post some pic's and maybe come up with some specifics for each year of Busa. This will take some time due to weather and my hecktic schedule!

Gregg told me the ignition kill module is a relay....... So this is what gets put in line! I'll try and post some pic's and maybe come up with some specifics for each year of Busa. This will take some time due to weather and my hecktic schedule!
hey that would be great...my ride is a '02 so I am sure there should be some similarities in the harness. Pics are worth a thousand words so any would be appreciated. thanx.

Thnks Man, I was having a brain fart and did not understand what you were saying. have you tried yours yet to see if it works or not? I will tyr mine tonight and let you know what happens. I will also take some pics. Talk to you later.

Hey loboboy where did you get those led taillights? Those look cool, could you post a pic on this thread.

Hey loboboy where did you get those led taillights?  Those look cool, could you post a pic on this thread.
they are Libetek's, and I purchased them from CCP PErformance, they came installed in my top gun undertail. check here. I will have some new pics tonight.

Back