? about a ticket

ranman

busaless but lovin the weather
Donating Member
Registered
lookin for advice.
i got a ticket from michigan state police for 26 over 96 ia a 70. i called and set up for a informal hearing to have the points waived. i recived a leter today saying that the cort can not waive the points? should i still go to cort and ask for a point reduction?yes i earned the ticket and do not mind paying but i don`t want to pay higher insurance for 3 years. has anyone else recived any tickets from michigan state police
thanks for any help
sad.gif
sad.gif

sad.gif

MI cops suck. They are the guys on the LEO forum who were talking about targeting sportbikes. They are really bad at the Downriver Cruise-In

Do yourself a favor, shop until you find yourself an attorney that only deals in traffic violations. The key is to find one that does nothing else but traffic. Pay the fee and beat the ticket. I've had a number of tickets and beat them all. It's all about having the proper attorney. If you don't get a "Traffic Only Attorney" you will probably loose?

i was on 75 near luna peer. stoped because don`t want a felony!

Do yourself a favor, shop until you find yourself an attorney that only deals in traffic violations. The key is to find one that does nothing else but traffic. Pay the fee and beat the ticket. I've had a number of tickets and beat them all. It's all about having the proper attorney. If you don't get a "Traffic Only Attorney" you will probably loose?
what kind cost to hire a attorney? to possibly get off?

now you tell me. going to cort on the 15th
That's Monroe Co. They have got to be the biggest pricks. Especially the Sherriffs. Had one threaten to arrest me because I refused to do a drug/alcohol test after hitting a car with a train. (Local law enforcement doesn't have jurisdiction over railroads, all Federally controlled)

Go to court... loose... get appeal form.. go back meet with procecutor talk it down to no points and traffic school. When your at traffic school say hi to my brother, his name is John.
biggrin.gif

Frequently a student...
smile.gif

Although, the fact that the instructor knows him by name and he still has a license ought to tell you something.

<!--EDIT|TheDude27
Reason for Edit: None given...|1149543449 -->

Here is something else too. Just because you get a ticket doesn't mean that your insurance is automatically going up. Despite what most ppl believe, the state does not report to the insurance companies. Every year the insurance companies run a percentage of thier customers licenses. They target high risk drivers, (teenage males and ppl with DWIs or claims). Not saying they won't find out, but you may not see a rate increase at all.

Don

15th of June? If so ya gotta get a continuance so you can ride with us.

bbk going on vacation so i had to take the date they gave me. court is at 230
can mabe catch up with you in royal oak? e-mail me the info.

cool.gif
cool.gif

cool.gif

Back