ticket insurance?

craigntx

Registered
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,353540,00.html

Don't like paying speeding tickets? Now you won't have too, if you buy into a new service called Trafficare.

Founded by retired police officer Troy Simpson, Trafficare works as a ticket insurance that picks up the tab for ticket fines and for subsequent increases in insurance premiums, MyFOXKC.com reported.

"A ticket is written every 2 seconds in America," Simpson told the TV station, "I knew that the traffic ticket industry "â€￾ and it is an industry "â€￾ is a billion-dollar-a-year industry nationally."￾

Simpson now taps into that industry, by offering to cover ticket costs for a monthly fee of $12.95. Trafficare members are allowed up to seven moving violations per year, including "speeding, red light, seatbelt, stop sign, yield sign, illegal lane change, anything considered hazardous,"￾ Simpson said. Parking tickets aren't included.

At $156 a year, some drivers may question the service's worth. One Trafficare customer told the station, however, that she's never gotten a ticket but pays for the peace of mind. Trafficare says 80 percent of its clients never get tickets, the station reported.
___
Damnant Quod Non Intelligunt

Anyone want to try out 180 in a 55.
cool.gif

allowed up to 7 moving violations a yr?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?...if you get 7 moving violations in 1yr,chances are you have been driving on a suspended liscence after the 3rd or 4th one anyhow and you probably shouldnt be driving period

rock.gif

What I am wondering is do they help out when the DPS sends that NASTY letter about the points added to your license from the violations? Gotta love that part!
race.gif

Yeah, I'd like to see the fine print on that one.  I'm sure there's a cap amount or something else that would make it worthless, kinda like bike insurance is when someone pulls out on you causing you to wreck and you have no witnesses then it becomes rider error and it's your fault!
deadhorse.gif

Back