a VERY decorated member - Lazerblade

oldhat

Registered
He will probably kill me because he's so laid back and humble.....but...I wanted all of you to see that we have a GREAT guy on this board who risked life and limb to support our country.  Not to mention one of the nicest guys you'd ever want to meet.  Thanks Paul for everything you've done for our country.  

super.gif

Whites1.jpg

AWESOME, I appreciate him too, thanks for sharing.

Cap

And to think that very distinguished gentleman has some BIG issues with Emu's?!

Thanks for all that you do and have done Paul...very nice picture! And lots of bling bling on the coat...
tounge.gif

cool.gif

he tells me that he bought all those medals at a garage sell......he's got more bling on him than Mr. T !!!
laugh.gif

8 replys?
rock.gif
?  8 REPLYS?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
 THATS how we thank our military?
rock.gif
 Come on folks!!!!  Show some appreciation here!!!  I'm already dead when he gets his hands on me.......so how bout some props for the man huh?
rock.gif
?

ummmm.....Lazerblade......if I feed your emu's for a week will ya let me off the hook???
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

laugh.gif

Nice! Hey, thanks for lettin' us know, and thanks to lazer for his honorable service... but I think talkin' about his VERY decorated "member" is a bit much on a family site such as this.
wink.gif

My hat's off to ya blade! Thanks for your service, bro.
beerchug.gif

Very nice photo Commander! (former Squid myself) and thanks for the continued efforts.

But why the issues with Emus? You were not stationed at NCS H.E. Holt at some point were you? I actually was there for the Decom of that base, or the turnover to civilian contractors. Emu's and roos were quite rampant there
biggrin.gif

<marquee><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'>THANK YOU PAUL AND GOD BLESS YOU</span></span></marquee>

Back