A state of the site... An update

I've been her a long time! And this site has had some rough times but always has and still is the best motorcycle forum period on the web by far ! The people on this site go way beyond in helping out !:welcome: Welcome all new people and ride safe !

:welcome::welcome: All new members. We are glad to have ya and would love to meet some if not all. It's a lot of great people here the will help with just about anything so don't be afraid to ask. Welcome to all again.

i would like to welcome all the new memebers as well!!!! i wish more would post so we could find them and welcome them to the fam. i know when i finally joined and posted after a couple years of lurking i was overwhelmed by the warmth and the welcome i did get!!!
SO IF I CAN FIND YOU AND YOUR NEW....WELCOME TO THE ORG!!!!!:welcome:

Doug again i will thank you and all the Moderators, and Admins that devote there time here for free!

Any one of you are at any members beckoning call,, any question or problem is a question away!
I need not say to keep up the good work, but only to say THANK YOU! :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Been a while since ive been on and this and the AVS forum are the only two forums that ive ever really used. ive met people in other social circles that are also members here and ive also referred Busa owners to "the org" If they ever have a Busa question i cannot answer. This is definetly the best forum ive ever been apart of or had any intention of actually doing off internet activities with. (i WILL make the annual in 2012 lol). This is my first log on in over a year and after reading this im glad to be back.

Don't forget the sponcers that make this site frre for us . Use them whenever you can , they will useually have the best deal and you can trust that you will have great service !!
:beerchug::thumbsup:

Back