A picture speaks a thousand words

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Do I need to say anymore? Can you guess what happened?

CAp

DSC01991.jpg

DSC01991.jpg

It looks like you are trying to make a new enterance into the attic. Just a hint: there is a cord you can pull to open the attic stairs. Its hanging just to the left. Give it a pull and see what happens . . . :laugh:

Must have been a thief! I don't think you'd fit through the hole Cap! :poke:

Seeing how you don't have any room to stand between the ceiling and those joists, you must have tried to hang something too heavy there!

I was running 220 across the attic, my foot slipped off the stud and right inbetween the other stid that was there.. I went all the way to my crotch on a splintery narrow hole.... OUCH OUCH OUCH, no one else was home, it was 165 in the attic according to my hand held temperature gauge. I stopped trying to move, caught my breath, started laughing that I was stuck and at what I had just done... I recomposed and still couldn't get me foot out, finally I just pulled real hard... came down, got under the garden hose and cleaned up the mess..

Its funny as all get out now....

CAp

I was going to say rough sex in the attic, but didn't want to get spanked again.:laugh:

Glad you are ok! I have gone through completely landing on my side... Like you I was running wiring and the board broke I was walking on.... next second went through the ceiling and landing on the floor. Funny after 10 minutes...

Back