My day is fully planned

Lil guy Big Busa

Registered
Beautiful day out, new pilot power hasn't arrived at my front door yet, so im doing the next best thing, pictures are worth a thousand words lol

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

uploadfromtaptalk1306946937562.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1306946980967.jpg

eh- wish i had that decision to make... food would prob win out... looks tastey, get a brew and chill- let us know how it turns out!

Looks great, would love to see/ taste the finished product....forget the tyre, thats got "work" attached to it, go and grab a beer and wait for that meat to cook....:poke:

Meat=chuck roast wrapped in maplewood bacon+smoked with hickory= awesome dinner around 630-7oclock

that looks awesome! while you're at it, stuff some jalapenos with either cream cheese, regular cheese, or both, wrap those suckers in bacon and throw em on til the bacon is done!!

Progress thus far

on the off chance someone else doesnt say it

you suck! :moon:

man those look yummmmmy Hope you enjoy your day and let us know if they are as good as they look :beerchug:

Quit rubbin it in jerk. I had to skip lunch today and your killing me! Haven't eaten since dinner last night and wont be able too until dinner tonight. Im going to swing by and steal that off your smoker.
Posted via Mobile Device

yummm....
bacon...

everyone knows how i feel about bacon, right? :wow:

BTW, whatcha got over there? on the other grill?

Back