Michelle This ones for you!

GIXERHP

ok, ok...just a wee bit Irish...
Donating Member
Registered
They say a pictures is worth a thousand words, well you tell me!

Dolye's Gauges.jpg

Ummmm, this isn't the norm for the oRg, but honestly, of all the Buffett fans I know, you deserve this above all others... :moon:

ummmm.jpg

I didn't get his name...he was next to me at this year's Buffett show...I figured for just a sec that it might have been you :moon:
Nope wasn't me im only part :moon:

The guy in the pis is all:moon::lol::lol:

Fellow Parrot Heads just aren't supposed to be so cruel...must be a NH thing :rofl:

Im not trying to be cruel, not much! :laugh:
You should be happy for me! :thumbsup:

Happy that you rub it in? :moon:

I've been to 19 shows now, and never even gotten close to the front SECTION, much less the front row and certainly no backstage action...

I need your mailing address 'cause I've got some stuff to send you...don't mind the ticking :whistle:

Happy that you rub it in? :moon:

I've been to 19 shows now, and never even gotten close to the front SECTION, much less the front row and certainly no backstage action...

I need your mailing address 'cause I've got some stuff to send you...don't mind the ticking :whistle:

Well ive been going for for about 12 years, and have allways had excelent seats! Stop buying your tickets on priceline.com!:poke:

And as for the mailing address, your an admin, you can find it!

Well ive been going for for about 12 years, and have allways had excelent seats! Stop buying your tickets on priceline.com!:poke:

I've tried every damn thing...around here, they sell out in 12 minutes, period...you can't sleep out in the parking lot anymore to be first in line, you can't get a fast enough connection to get good seats AND so many damn scalpers buy en mass before you even get a chance...

Believe me, I've tried every thing 'cept hookin' for tickets :rofl:

And I do hope you have fun...you still suck, but I can appreciate what you have there... :banghead::banghead:

Well i guess ill have to step in next year, and make a few extra calls! Im sure me and my boss can get at least one pair of great seats for you!
Just remind me a couple of months ahead of time!

Will do! I was trying to upload a video from last week's show, but it's so slow and the storm is coming...I've gotta run! :p

Just have fun!!!

Here ya go: Linky

Last edited by a moderator:
Goodness, 'Chelle, you just went last weekend. Let the man have some fun. :laugh:

Back