So I ran across this pic today...

Tached1300

Registered
They say a pic is worth a thousand words... I’ve never seen anything like this, real or photoshopped???

B0C5D63A-06B9-4DD8-81B9-8D6D780BE35F.jpeg

Must be real, that bike originally had a mono shock now it has tandem shocks.

Money can make anything a reality

Kind of related as this is a picture...

Something I'm working on as I had a bunch of these laying around..I ordered an H2 in this scale and will add it when it comes in.

View attachment 1607248

View attachment 1607250

View attachment 1607251
Kind of related as this is a picture...

Something I'm working on as I had a bunch of these laying around..

View attachment 1607248

I may have to add some models to my shelf

View attachment 1607250

View attachment 1607251

That’s cool, I may have to add some models to my shelf someday

That’s cool, I may have to add some models to my shelf someday
I had them around my garage and they were constantly falling over so I built this platform and will glue them to it and put it in my garage. I got them over the years from the kids (except the Busa which I bought and painted recently). I decided I needed an H2 to round out the superbikes.

The FJR was from my grand daughter who knows nothing about bikes but liked this one..

Where did you get your gen2 model? I only saw gen1's on fleabay.
Fleabay....

Not sure it there are any left as they seem to be rare...I just got it last week and paid less than $10 shipped and all...I was surprised...Somehow I expect to see a black helicopter circling overhead...

Just looked and nothing there...

Fleabay....

Not sure it there are any left as they seem to be rare...I just got it last week and paid less than $10 shipped and all...I was surprised...Somehow I expect to see a black helicopter circling overhead...

Just looked and nothing there...

Thx, I will take a look now and then.

Back