A little bit of N. Texas for Y'all

J.Busa

Registered
I just wanted to share a few pics of my ride this past weekend. Not much to see around here where I live but I figured what the heck, most of you don't know the area, so I thought I'd show you a few things.

And to everyone else who lives in small towns or places they don't think are interesting, please get out and take some pics of your area while your riding and post em up, I really like to see where everyone rides, not just pics of special places and special rides.......

Ride on everyone!!!

Pic #1 is the courthouse in Decatur,Tx I thought there would be more to take pics of in Decatur, but there isn't.

th_DSCN0178.jpg

i gotta hit the road. ill help ya out in a couple hours IF you aint figured it out by then.
beerchug.gif

Tune in tomorrow for some great pics of N. Texas cuz I gotta fly too......

Sorry people, pleeze make your way back to the front on the theatre for a full refund..
beerchug.gif

This is Camp Howze. located in Gainesville,Tx. Built in 1942, it trained soldiers foreign and domestic. It was a huge Base- 59,000 acres and housed over 39,000 troops. German POW's were brought here and were used to help construct the Denison Dam on the Red River to make Lake Texoma. This is all that stands of the old buildings.

View attachment 1377889

Back