A Late Christmas Present

TruWrecks

Banned
Got a new goodie today!  
biggrin.gif

Tank Locker!  Made by Rocket Locker.  http://luggagelocker.com/

The bag is a very well made.  All mounting hardware was included, and is also well made.  The outer material is 100% waterproof Lexel. That means I won't have to carry a rain cover for the this bag. It looks and feels like leather. I was so impressed with the Tank Locker, I called Leslie (the owner of Rocket Locker) to thank him for a great tank bag.  He said the bags are hand-made.  Thanks again Leslie!

The Bag!  The pocket on the side is the perfect size for my cell phone.

Pics:

<!--EDIT|TruWrecks
Reason for Edit: None given...|1111197249 -->

BagSide.jpg

More: That little metal plate has the serial number on it to prove it's the real Tank Locker.

<!--EDIT|TruWrecks
Reason for Edit: None given...|1111197877 -->

BaseTop.jpg

Looks pretty good. Whenever you are able give us a report on how it rides. Think its extremely nice that it doesn't touch the tank, but I wonder if is the truth when loaded.

Looks pretty good.  Whenever you are able give us a report on how it rides.  Think its extremely nice that it doesn't touch the tank, but I wonder if is the truth when loaded.
The base has a very solid plate in it. I've put about 11lbs in it (mostly toward to front) with very little flex. If you load it enough to touch the tank, you'll most likely damage your tank.

I'll update the ride report when I can get back out on Diablobusa.

beerchug.gif

Back