2001 Hayabusa 4Sale

busagod

Registered
Hayabusa or race habit must go. I guess it will have to be the Busa that goes. Raceing is too much fun!
super.gif
Like to see her go to a good home. Before I put her in the paper etc, thought I might see if there is any interest among the busa lovers.

FOR SALE: 2001 Hayabusa

Excellent shape / Garage kept
Corona 24 hour replica paint
4 into 1 Micron Titanium Exhaust
PCII
Yosh rear sets
HyperPro steering Stabilizer
TRE
Miles 12,000
Rocket Locker Tank bag / with laptop bag
Spare rear rim, hub and sprocket

$8,500 obo

kebusa.JPG

Are those your Little Balerina Feet up there?
rock.gif

Nah, I bet your taking the photo huh!

Sorry to hear your letting her go, but it makes sense. Once again if I was in the market, that would be a fun an interesting way to repeatedly get pulled over and harrassed by Ole' Johnny L.
laugh.gif

Good luck selling it and don't be a stranger... Well, any stranger than you already are.

Rev your right once I put her on the Busa I have to fight her to get it back. She lets me ride her EX 250 and the chase is on! You know I can actually get 100 mph on the 250 in a tuck.  As soon as I sit up I loose 10 mph instantly.
laugh.gif
 Let me say I was only pulled over once by a TX Trooper, 73 in a 65, he thought the bike was cool and gave a warning.  Damm lucky he didn't see me earlier, I would have need an escape route for sure.
tounge.gif

Not happy to let her go!
sad.gif
But racing is fuging $$$$$$$$

<!--EDIT|busagod
Reason for Edit: None given...|1102464886 -->

bump
Guys this Busa is still for sale...price lowered to $7,500. Had her on ebay and never met my reserve. She needs to go soon. Anyone interested pm me. thanks

Hey busagod, I am going to be in the market for another bike soon = around 3 months. if you have it I will DEFINATLEY get it! Just hold on to it and I will buy it from you!

Hey busagod, I am going to be in the market for another bike soon = around 3 months. if you have it I will DEFINATLEY get it! Just hold on to it and I will buy it from you!
Luv to hold it for you, but I need to sell as soon as I can. Have not really actively pursued selling it up until now. If she does not sell for $7,500 then I'll still have her.

DSC00003.JPG

As street legal as any other bike with an aftermarket exhaust. This is not a track bike however it has seen one track day in 2003.

front1.jpg

bodywork is compatible.

killer looking bike man

Back