A good friend we all know here in pnw

sad.gif
sorry to hear that James went down....keep us posted
wink.gif

Gee Neeley, thanks for playing the national inquirer.

I broke my collar bone and cracked my pelvis is a few spots.

Bike sustained little damage...I cannot say exactly what happened but I was knocked out cold for 2+ minutes. I was going no more than 5mph but I hit the ground very fast...back tire must have slipped out and threw me down.

I'll be back on the road in 6 weeks or less.

thanks for the support anyways.

5 miles mph or 50 mph, it could cracked your skull...glad it sounds like your o.k....could have happened to any of us.

BentValve, the same thing happened to a friend while moving at snail's pace through a parking lot. It only takes the slightest force to break bones when the impact occurs in certain spots. You have a lot of people who adore you! Channel their good thoughts for a speedy recovery!
biggrin.gif

Sorry to here, but sounds like you're on your way back, so glad it wasn't worse. Anytime you can come home from the hospital the day of the incident is a good day. Glad the bikes not to bad either, as usual, when you're up to it, post up the needed parts and if anythings laying around, I'm sure we're all up to helping.

I am very glad to hear you are not in worse shape. Always a little hesitant to read about someone going down because it is usually real bad news. Don't try and over do things bentvalve. Just taker er easy and let your body heal correctly.

Thoughts are with you for a speedy recovery for you and your BUSA!

Back