A good friend we all know here in pnw

hope ya heal quick BV
Sorry about the go-down
sad.gif

your in pain but alive and well! i'm definately surprised that your bike didn't sustain more damage than it did. good luck and take it easy for a few months.

Your one lucky man! Fug the bike....
Glad to hear you are ok. Always scared to read a post that starts out like this one......

Feel bad for you BV. Looks like you will be able to get the bike back to new condition without too much expence. Hope you heal up fast and don't have too much discomfort. Glad you had some good gear on!

blues.gif

I did the exact same thing almost 3 years ago (except for the out cold part).  5-10 mph, caught a peg (cruiser, not Busa) and the bike body slammed me.  The bike susstained $220 damage.  It took my collar bone 12 weeks to heal up, but then again I'm an old fart.  The doc estimated 6-8 weeks at my first visit.

Here's to a speedy recovery BV
beerchug.gif

<!--EDIT|BusaWhipped
Reason for Edit: None given...|1142387932 -->

Broken Pelvis ... O U C H Nothing is comfortable with that! Dang sorry to hear about your whoops. Heal fast and don't over do it. That will just make the healing process longer. My best to ya!

Hey Bent

Prayers are sent, Hope to see you on the road soon:) Last I saw you was @ the Oyster Run in Anacortes.....HEAL QUICKLY

I cannot say exactly what happened but I was knocked out cold for 2+ minutes. I was going no more than 5mph but I hit the ground very fast
well fer gods sake don't go down at 100 or according to those figures?...you'll be out cold for well over a half hour!

BV...happens to the best of us...I ate a months worth of percodans all through the 2001-2002 holidays due to some out-of-town and lost older gent with bad eyesight in a minivan who promptly bolted out in front of me to make a left...which totalled my beloved '00 ZRX and left my body vibrating in shock...glad you'll be back on that horse so soon and here's wishing you an even speedier recovery.
biggrin.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

Back