a few "goings ons"

If you like Italian food , Ermilio's is a good choice

There will be live music at near every restaurant/bar but they sure get started late over there . Somethings always happening evenings downtown at the amphitheater by the Basin Hotel .

Some unusual entertainment at times  EDIT - the photo was to large to load

Italian works for me....
smile.gif

Bavarian Inn is pretty good too. Little pricey (depends on what you call "pricey" I guess), but good German food.
Place just outside of ES called "Iron Horse Stables" is good for breakfast and burger lunches.

If you like Italian food , Ermilio's is a good choice
+1 on Ermilio's

We go to Eureka Springs 1-3 times a year and Ermilios is one of two Restaurants that are "must do" on each trip. The other is AQ's in Springdale either on the way there or on the way home (or both)

Devito's is another good Italian stop.

And Geraldi's is you are wanting more of a fast food style Italian!

I actually have a pretty long list.... but Ermilio's always floats to the top of it.

ok pick the night for spaggo! now how about a bit of bean food for lunch..

Don't forget Tiger Harry's (if it's still open?)- the ABC wild game meal-

Antelope, Buffalo, Caribou, and Elk all in the same dish!
ThumbsUp.gif

I could bring some calf frys. dont ask.
firedevil.gif
I worked a cattle ranch for 3 summers... I harvested "calf frys" for weeks on end... carried about 10lbs of sulfur all the time.. (H bar V outside Luna NM) and yep, a real cowboy for a time... great work, lousy pay but happy as hell...

We worked without pinch chutes and 2 guys on horseback.. header/heeler and 3 of us on the ground for holding/branding and "fixing"
rofl.gif

I could bring some calf frys. dont ask.
firedevil.gif
I worked a cattle ranch for 3 summers... I harvested "calf frys" for weeks on end... carried about 10lbs of sulfur all the time..  (H bar V outside Luna NM) and yep, a real cowboy for a time... great work, lousy pay but happy as hell...

We worked without pinch chutes and 2 guys on horseback..  header/heeler and 3 of us on the ground for holding/branding and "fixing"  
rofl.gif
So how many orders should i bring? Gotta be fryed
cool.gif

catfish cabin is awsome, and there's some nice scenery walking around there if you know what i mean and i think you do
laugh.gif

Back