A craigslist bet?

Bots it's a V twin SUPERBIKE. says so on the tail sticker.
I bet he'd smoke YOU!

:laugh:

Is that a factory sticker?

Love the TL allmost bought one before my first Busie. and that is a nice one but no it wont pull a busa any year.

BTW, if you get one the pipes gotta be changed and it will sound schweeeeet! :thumbsup:

Love the TL allmost bought one before my first Busie. and that is a nice one but no it wont pull a busa any year.

BTW, if you get one the pipes gotta be changed and it will sound schweeeeet! :thumbsup:

+1 I have the yoshi rs3's on mine. It's sounds like an animal. Definately turns heads anywhere I go.

:rofl::rofl: I so dare you to email him and see if you get a response

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 1, 2011, at 6:20 PM, Rob wrote:

U need to change ur ad bro... Lol. Ur 1000 will beat a busa well into 3rd gear huh? How about we race? I'll bet I smoke u in 2nd! With my 01 busa... Very sad u think u r soo fast. Guess it's a good thing u sellin it before u hurt urself on it... Beat a busa, *laugh*** yeah right

This is what he sent back. I think he is confused lol.

If you read the ad you would have noticed that I said the tl will leave the busa until the tl is in third.

....now, should I entertain the notion and ask if he ever raced a busa ?

he is a moron....i had a 2003 which is the last year they made the tl1000r...my ex got it in the divorce...mine was stroked and punched as well as ported polished full exhaust and pc with a tune. I raced a few busa and the best i ever did...mind you i have been riding and racing for about 25 years was win a hole shot against a stock busa with a average to rookie rider on it. That was a majorly modded widow maker and i still couldnt hold it against a busa in a straight line. Now the track was a different story with the ohlins i had and the suspension tune i could beat a busa around the track. But still only till the straights then the busa would over take. tons of torc but not enough to overcome the busa power.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 1, 2011, at 6:20 PM, Rob wrote:

U need to change ur ad bro... Lol. Ur 1000 will beat a busa well into 3rd gear huh? How about we race? I'll bet I smoke u in 2nd! With my 01 busa... Very sad u think u r soo fast. Guess it's a good thing u sellin it before u hurt urself on it... Beat a busa, *laugh*** yeah right

This is what he sent back. I think he is confused lol.

If you read the ad you would have noticed that I said the tl will leave the busa until the tl is in third.

....now, should I entertain the notion and ask if he ever raced a busa ?

do it JERRY JERRY JERRY

Almost bought that same bike in 02 . I was told it would keep up to a busa until about 80mph . never ran one but I know they are full of torqueand good down low . Don't forget racing is all about the driver in most cases , he could just be very good . But I'd go for it!!:thumbsup:

I personally can't stand those, could be cause everyone out here doctors em up trying to "clone" a busa
Posted via Mobile Device

I personally can't stand those, could be cause everyone out here doctors em up trying to "clone" a busa
Posted via Mobile Device

Actually the tl1000r isnt a clone to the busa it was out before the busa was. they actually used some of the tillers stuff on the busa. A lot of the mods we do to the busa came from the tiller as they used similar parts and designs.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to add that Tiller to my stable, but come on..

I've owned one, and it ain't beatin' the busa in first, second, or third.. :poke:

Well if you take that bet , then youve got yourself a v twin,but i say he wont go thru with the bet,he cant be serious.

Actually the tl1000r isnt a clone to the busa it was out before the busa was. they actually used some of the tillers stuff on the busa. A lot of the mods we do to the busa came from the tiller as they used similar parts and designs.

Oh yea i know that what i'm saying is the guys out here want everyone thinking it is a busa, theres a yellow one that comes to bike night thats got busa graphics all over it:banghead:

Back