99 toa 02 ECU what all needs to be changed

The connector that plugs into the ecu..

link coming your via pm...

I have recently been made aware of several bikes going severely lean after doing this conversion, with no obvious cause. I was going to do it for the ecu editing benefit but have elected not to pursue this upgrade after talking with someone that has experience advised me not to.
Just offering some food for thought......

I have recently been made aware of several bikes going severely lean after doing this conversion, with no obvious cause. I was going to do it for the ecu editing benefit but have elected not to pursue this upgrade after talking with someone that has experience advised me not to.
Just offering some food for thought......

Food for thought gives me heartburn. I thought we live in a vacuum? 14.7 psi changes you move a wire off a harness? Zero to five volts reads my fuel injection from 1999 till now. Someone told you the fuel injection world changes from year to year?

PC can't change the lean to stumble rich? I'm going to look in my file it under where> :moon: ?

:popcorn:

Food for thought gives me heartburn. I thought we live in a vacuum? 14.7 psi changes you move a wire off a harness? Zero to five volts reads my fuel injection from 1999 till now. Someone told you the fuel injection world changes from year to year?

PC can't change the lean to stumble rich? I'm going to look in my file it under where> :moon: ?

:popcorn:
Your opinion is cool, glad you gave it. Was just offering an opinion I hold, based on available evidence......

Back