00 Busa ECU swap to a 06 Ecu

broseboro332002

Registered
Hey guys need some help what all do I need to do a ECU swap on my 2000 Hayabusa to a 2006 ECU? Does anyone have the break down I am seeing some post say I will have to do a pin change and also stator rotor cup. Do I have to change the stator out also?

Yes, you have a 99-00 stator and ECU. The 06 is a 32bit unit which requires a different wiring in the harness also if I'm not mistaken. I also think you have to reverse the pickup wires at the plug to avoid hi rpm stutter.
So, new ECU, new stator for an 06, and compare electrical wiring diagrams to verify you are wired the same at the ECU.

Hey guys need some help what all do I need to do a ECU swap on my 2000 Hayabusa to a 2006 ECU? Does anyone have the break down I am seeing some post say I will have to do a pin change and also stator rotor cup. Do I have to change the stator out also?
I swapped my 00 bike over to a 05 ECU. All you need is to get the 02-07 stator, and a 02-07 ECU. Then you swap some pins in the ecu connector, and thats all you need to do. :beerchug:

Back