9/11 pix

Yeah. Can you believe it's been 5 years!? God called home a relative of mine that use to work in one of the towers.

5 years ago......

I worked in Crystal City, VA and remember looking out of my office window at the smoke coming from the Pentagon.

Such a sad day...on 9/12, we were celebrating our son's first birthday...I'll never forget how somber a day that was...
sad.gif

Moving pictures...

(BiG-T @ Sep. 07 2006,15:50) Yeah.  Can you believe it's been 5 years!?  God called home a relative of mine that use to work in one of the towers.

5 years ago......

I worked in Crystal City, VA and remember looking out of my office window at the smoke coming from the Pentagon.
Sorry for your loss.

I was watching CNN when it happened. Didn't believe it was happening at first.

Very sad indeed. Especially since OUR OWN GOV'T did this!!!
Yes, I'm serious. No I'm not a crazy conspirosy theorist.

Google "loose change documentary" in their video search. Watch the whole thing. Scary as HELL!!

(diesel @ Sep. 07 2006,16:08) Very sad indeed. Especially since OUR OWN GOV'T did this!!!

Google "loose change documentary" in their video search. Watch the whole thing. Scary as HELL!!
I saw it ......the Pentagon part I can see a good point of where it could've been staged . But the towers ?

Very sad !

(diesel @ Sep. 07 2006,16:08) Very sad indeed. Especially since OUR OWN GOV'T did this!!!

Yeah, I'd put all my faith in some random video/documentary...
wink.gif

Oh, come on! I guess everyone is entitled to an opinions. But you know what they say about opinions
tounge.gif

These are Scientists and Major university professors, engineers and experts It's not a "random" documentary made in a basement.

I think I've seen the one your'e talking about. Sorry, not buying it.

(diesel @ Sep. 07 2006,16:26) These are Scientists and Major university professors, engineers and experts  It's not a "random" documentary made in a basement.
I'm with you on this one.

After watching the videos a while back I went and watched every video I could find on the subject. I think hearing that George Bush's brother was in charge of security at the WTC until the day before 9/11, and watching the show-motion footage of the WTCs imploding and then hearing the testimony from the implosion experts, and Bush waiting over 400 days to form a special oversight commitee to investigate 9/11, and the obvious missing plane parts and lack of tracks on the Pentgon lawn from a plane crash, and there not being enough damage to accomodate the size of a plane on the side of the Pentagon... kinda made me think!
rock.gif

Kinda feel a new debate coming on. Titled "For/Against the war in Iraq" Think I'll start one.

(BiG-T @ Sep. 07 2006,15:50) Yeah.  Can you believe it's been 5 years!?  God called home a relative of mine that use to work in one of the towers.

5 years ago......

Sorry for your lose. My Uncle was pushing a cart filled with computer equipment from Bldg 7 to one of the towers when the first plane hit. We heard from him at 1:00am the next morning, thank God. He had spent all that time helping to set up a triage center that never saw it's first victum. My Mom's community lost 27 people including her best friends only daughter who was a mother of three beautiful children herself. My brother lost 2 of his highschool buddies and I lost 3 friends that I attended Highschool with many years ago. I always thought if I got married again, I would propose at dinner in the restaurant Windows to the World at the top of one of the towers. I did have the opportunity to eat there a couple of times and the view was spectacular!

I too have watched some of those videos and believe that the government played a role in what happened at the Pentagon. I think they shot down the plane that they say hit the Pentagon and covered it up by using a drone to hit the Pentagon instead. I do not think that our government caused the planes to hit the towers but I think there was a mistake in their reaction to this and that is where the cover up could be. I think that mistake was shooting down one of the planes and it had to be covered up or the decision was made to cover it up. If the latter is the case, then they had to move forward with a cover up as there would have been no turning back.

I am not one of those conspiracy people either but in the heat of the moment, bad decisions are always made. Look at what is happened with this Comair flight that went down in Lexington, KY. It is horrible but there were some bad decisions that lead up to it. Just my 2 cents.

PS. Bad time for me to post on this subject as I am in NYC on one of my regular business trips right now.

(Black Bird Killer @ Sep. 07 2006,12:58)
(BiG-T @ Sep. 07 2006,15:50) Yeah. Can you believe it's been 5 years!? God called home a relative of mine that use to work in one of the towers.

5 years ago......

Sorry for your loss.

I was watching CNN when it happened. Didn't believe it was happening at first.
Yup, I called the wife and said throw ina blank tape, turn it to CNN press record.

She and I were on the phone, and I was working for USSOCOM at the time. I was thinking it was just a historical and wild accident...

Then other planes hit and right away I knew we were going to be getting extremely busy, knew we would be going to alot of exotic locations around the world and doing lots of interesting things. Told the wife we would be going to war.

Still have that Tape...

(diesel @ Sep. 07 2006,16:26) These are Scientists and Major university professors, engineers and experts  It's not a "random" documentary made in a basement.
Keep in mind the political bent of most college professors and the like.

(diesel @ Sep. 07 2006,13:08) Very sad indeed. Especially since OUR OWN GOV'T did this!!!

ROTFL

Oh damn, that's funny...

Remember man, DON'T BELIEVE EVERYTHING you see or read or hear. Especially on the internet.

I could produce a slick piece of video, carefully explaining to the world how you personally blew up Cecil Stringers Toyota land cruiser. I can find "experts" that would go on and on and show how you did it. The would produce slick looking presentations and BS charts. Etc.

Honestly, it comes down to Motivations, Fear, and money.

We all watched the two planes hit, we've seen the towers collapse.

AND NO Kidding... No Fooling. One of the Principles for Booz Allen was heading to the office, when the plane hit the Pentagon. he returned a week or so later. Very clearly explaining to the management team what he saw. And what HIT the PENTAGON was a Commercial AIRLINER.

There were hundreds of other eyewitness accounts that watched the plane hit the tradecenter.

BUT You are not going to read or hear about that in some Liberal Tripe of a video production. It's all about politics and Power. Micheal Moore is a master of this.

Produce a WORK OF FICTION that resonates with peoples innate distrust, or FEAR. Pile it FULL of alledged experts and polls, and "FACTS" and people buy it hook line and sinker.

Same thing here. There is reality. That our intelligence community failed and we got stung by a psychopath. Then there is fantasies of EVIL PLOTS and Schemes... NONE of WHICH hold up to the even the most basic inspection.

Find a real motive, Find the simplest answer...

There is NO 9-11 Conspiracy plain and simple, nothing being sold, no hidden agenda, just look at it hard. It's more boring, it's not as exciting or enticing as a big conspiracy but there it is...

ever notice how all the "conspiracys" are started by bush haters? is that a conspiracy in itself?

Back