9/11 pix

(VaBusa @ Sep. 07 2006,15:14)
(diesel @ Sep. 07 2006,16:08) Very sad indeed. Especially since OUR OWN GOV'T did this!!!
Yes, I'm serious. No I'm not a crazy conspirosy theorist.

Google "loose change documentary" in their video search. Watch the whole thing. Scary as HELL!!
Yeah, I'd put all my faith in some random video/documentary...  
wink.gif
exactly.. all these videos are designed for is to change your view on something and join "their side"

(Sloto200 @ Sep. 07 2006,19:32) ever notice how all the "conspiracys" are started by bush haters?  is that a conspiracy in itself?
Noticed that myself. Some even said that Katrina was caused by Bush. Something about he is a major contributor to global warming, which causes catastrophic hurricanes.
rock.gif

South Carolina is "BUSH" country ! We love Bush !!! No pun intended .
biggrin.gif

(Warputer @ Sep. 07 2006,19:51) South Carolina is "BUSH" country !    We love Bush !!!   No pun intended .    
biggrin.gif
Uh..............yeah. The only Bush we Buckeyes like is in the White House
laugh.gif

i like to remember things how they were , what became of them is important also , but have to remember what was taken away along with just under 3000 lives

freephoto1.jpg

(johnstein @ Sep. 07 2006,20:18) hope i didnt jack this thread , i appoligize if i did .
You thread jackin piece of sh...............................I'm just kidding. Nice pix. Thanks for the addition.

Seems as though some have forgotten. I got this in an e-mail and thought I'd share.

Please pause a moment, reflect back, and take the following multiple

choice test. The events are actual cuts from past history. They actually

happened!!!

Do you remember?

-1968 Bobby Kennedy was shot and killed by

a. Superman

b. Jay Leno

c. Harry Potter

d. Muslim male extremist between the ages of 17 and 40

1. In 1972 at the Munich Olympics, athletes were kidnapped and

massacred by

a. Olga Corbett

b. Sitting Bull

c. Arnold Schwarzenegger

d. Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40

2. In 1979, the US embassy in Iran was taken over by:

a. Lost Norwegians

b. Elvis

c. A tour bus full of 80-year-old women

3.During the 1980's a number of Americans were kidnapped in Lebanon

by:

a. John Dillinger

b. The King of Sweden

c. The Boy Scouts

4. In 1983, the US Marine barracks in Beirut was blown up by:

a. A pizza delivery boy

b. Pee Wee Herman

c. Geraldo Rivera

5. In 1985 the cruise ship Achille Lauro was hijacked and a 70 year

old American passenger was murdered and thrown overboard in his=20

wheelchair by:

a. The Smurfs

b. Davy Jones

c. The Little Mermaid

6.In 1985 TWA flight 847 was hijacked at Athens, and a US Navy diver

trying to rescue passengers was murdered by:

a. Captain Kidd

b. Charles Lindberg

c. Mother Teresa

7.In 1988, Pan Am Flight 103 was bombed by:

a. Scooby Doo

b. The Tooth Fairy

c. Butch Cassidy and The Sundance Kid

8. In 1993 the World Trade Center was bombe d the first time by:

a. Richard Simmons

b. Grandma Moses

c. Michael Jordan

9.In 1998, the US embassies in Kenya and Tanzania were bombed by:

a. Mr. Rogers

b. Hillary Clinton, to distract attention from Wild Bill' s women

problems

c. The World Wrestling Federation

10.On 9/11/01, four airliners were hijacked; two were used as

missiles to take out the World Trade Centers and of the remaining two,

one crashed into the US Pentagon and the other was diverted and crashed

by the passengers.Thousands of people were killed by:

a. Bugs Bunny, Wiley E. Coyote, Daffy Duck and Elmer Fudd

b. The Supreme Court of Florida

c. Mr. Bean

11.In 2002 the United States fought a war in Afghanistan against:

a. Enron

b. The Lutheran Church

c. The NFL

12. In 2002 reporter Daniel Pearl was kidnapped and murdered by:

a. Bonnie and Clyde

b. Captain Kangaroo

c. Billy Graham

d. Muslim male extremist s mostly between the ages of 17 and 40

13. 2004 - Spain Railway bombings were done by:

Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40

14. 2005 London Railway bombings were done by:

AND NOW !

15. 2006 plot to blowup airliners leaving London for US

destinations. Who has been implicated:

Nope, I really don't see a pattern here to justify profiling, do

you?

So, to ensure we Americans never offend anyone, particularly

fanatics intent on killing us, airport security screeners will no longer

be allowed to profile certain people. They must conduct random searches

of 80 year-old women, little kids, airline pilots with proper

identification, secret agents of the President's security detail,

85-year old Congressmen with metal hips, and Medal of Honor winning and

former Governor Joe Foss, but leave Muslim males between the ages 17 and

40 alone because profiling is discriminatory and not nice.

As the writer of the award winning story "Forrest Gump" so aptly put

it, "Stupid is as stupid does"

Come on people wake up!!!

Our Country and our troops need our support and prayers

(Black Bird Killer @ Sep. 07 2006,19:55)
(Warputer @ Sep. 07 2006,19:51) South Carolina is "BUSH" country !    We love Bush !!!   No pun intended .    
biggrin.gif
Uh..............yeah.  The only Bush we Buckeyes like is in the White House
laugh.gif
Voted for daddy and son ......and I support the war on terror too . Did my time in Iraq already ....1st Infantry Division , 2/3 rd Air Defense Artillary ....stinger missles and Vulcans .

And if brother Bush runs , I'll vote for him too !
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

(Warputer @ Sep. 07 2006,20:35)
(Black Bird Killer @ Sep. 07 2006,19:55)
biggrin.gif
Uh..............yeah.  The only Bush we Buckeyes like is in the White House
laugh.gif
Voted for daddy and son ......and I support the war on terror too . Did my time in Iraq already ....1st Infantry Division , 2/3 rd Air Defense Artillary ....stinger missles and Vulcans .

And if brother Bush runs , I'll vote for him too !  
wink.gif

biggrin.gif
Was too young to vote for the old man
tounge.gif

Will vote for Jeb if he runs also.

biggrin.gif

(Revlis @ Sep. 07 2006,15:54)
(diesel @ Sep. 07 2006,13:08) Very sad indeed. Especially since OUR OWN GOV'T did this!!!
Yes, I'm serious. No I'm not a crazy conspirosy theorist.

Google "loose change documentary" in their video search. Watch the whole thing. Scary as HELL!!
ROTFL

Oh damn, that's funny...

Remember man, DON'T BELIEVE EVERYTHING you see or read or hear. Especially on the internet.

I could produce a slick piece of video, carefully explaining to the world how you personally blew up Cecil Stringers Toyota land cruiser. I can find "experts" that would go on and on and show how you did it. The would produce slick looking presentations and BS charts. Etc.

Honestly, it comes down to Motivations, Fear, and money.

We all watched the two planes hit, we've seen the towers collapse.

AND NO Kidding... No Fooling. One of the Principles for Booz Allen was heading to the office, when the plane hit the Pentagon. he returned a week or so later. Very clearly explaining to the management team what he saw. And what HIT the PENTAGON was a Commercial AIRLINER.

There were hundreds of other eyewitness accounts that watched the plane hit the tradecenter.

BUT You are not going to read or hear about that in some Liberal Tripe of a video production. It's all about politics and Power. Micheal Moore is a master of this.

Produce a WORK OF FICTION that resonates with peoples innate distrust, or FEAR. Pile it FULL of alledged experts and polls, and "FACTS" and people buy it hook line and sinker.

Same thing here. There is reality. That our intelligence community failed and we got stung by a psychopath. Then there is fantasies of EVIL PLOTS and Schemes... NONE of WHICH hold up to the even the most basic inspection.

Find a real motive, Find the simplest answer...

There is NO 9-11 Conspiracy plain and simple, nothing being sold, no hidden agenda, just look at it hard. It's more boring, it's not as exciting or enticing as a big conspiracy but there it is...
Whatever you believe, there are lots of descrepencies and unanswered questions...
1. OK, a jetliner hit the pentagon-
not 1 piece of debris recovered? Wheels, luggage, bodies? Where are the 2 huge engines? Why did the wings and tail section not damage the exterior where they hit?Why don't they release the tapes to prove it except for 5 frames of a video that show nothing?

Building 7: not hit by a plane....small fires on 2 floors why did it collapse? It has not been answered . A 47 story building collapses and there is NO explanation?

WTC 1 and 2 . Yes they were hit by planes . Everyone saw that. Why did they collapse. The towers were designed to take MULTIPLE hits from Airliners. No other high rise in history has fallen from fire damage-ever. These towers both collapsed at freefall speed. This means the rate of something falling with no resistance. The towers should have encountered the resistance of all those floors beneath each other that were undamaged. These are some of the questions that need to be answered.

These are not "alledged" experts. These are well respected professionals with 20+ years experience that know what they're talking about.
So some guy in a cave across the world pulled all this off?
Are we to accept what fox news tells us and anyone who questions the "official" gov't report is automatically wrong or crazy?

This DOES hold up to the most basic inspection. That's the point, people are looking for just that. an independant investigation.

Maybe we'll never know the full truth... but we do know that nearly 3,000 people died on 9/11/01 and nearly 3,000 troops have died so far since then fighting the war against terror. That's the most important thing to remember.

----
Here's a site to look at. It's interesting and somewhat convincing. I'm not saying I believe it all or anything, but it's interesting to look at. http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/

I have seen footage of tests where they run an F-4 into a brick wall on a rocket sled. The plane disintegrates..i mean disintegrates (in case you didn't get it the first time)

War on terror, as crapy as it looks on TV, would look a heckuva lot worse with your house in the background of the evening news.

And for you conspiritists: Put down the bong and go buy some tin foil for a new hat.

I am sorry for sounding like a P.O.'d lunatic but I get so frustrated by certain things and attacks against MY country is pretty close to #1 on my list.

I just watched the movie "Pearl Harbor" with Ben Affleck (don't laugh) but there are similarities between 7 Dec 41 and 11 Sep 06. We got jumped in a dark alley and didn't see it coming. The difference is the lack of a nation with borders and an army to fight versus Japan. This Muslum nation declared war years ago as noted by PDBusa. It is unfortuante that it takes a blackeye to wake us up.

(diesel @ Sep. 07 2006,21:42) WTC 1 and 2 . Yes they were hit by planes . Everyone saw that. Why did they collapse. The towers were designed to take MULTIPLE hits from Airliners. No other high rise in history has fallen from fire damage-ever. These towers both collapsed at freefall speed. This means the rate of something falling with no resistance. The towers should have encountered the resistance of all those floors beneath each other that were undamaged. These are some of the questions that need to be answered.
I saw a show on Discovery channel a couple years ago about the towers falling. The architects of the towers talked about 90% of the show.

I can't remember all the details but they said the collapse was do to the combination of extreme heat and the design of the buildings.

The towers were not built like a typical skyscraper. They were built to optimize floorspace. The way they designed multiple elevator shafts for efficiency also had something to do with the collapse.

Like I said, I don't remember all the details (it's been a couple years since I saw the show) but there was also something about the way they designed the actual framework and walls of the towers that was unlike other buildings.

So I don't think it's very responcible to say "No other high rise in history has fallen from fire damage ever".

First off, the towers were unlike any other buildings. Lets compare apples to apples here.

Second, the towers didn't collapse from fire damage. They first took a huge impact from the airplane. Followed by a huge explosion. With all of the jet full the fire was extremly hot. It didn't burn the steel framework of the building it melted it.

I'm not sure about the towers falling at freefall speed. I'm not a physics guy. To me it's like those karate guys that stack up the concrete slabs and hit the top one, after the top one breaks it falls and breaks the next one. The slabs all snap in the blink of an eye. The only difference is the karate guy has one initial impact. The towers had an impact that got stronger as it went do to the added weight of each floor stacking on top of each other.

One last point, why would the designers of the towers put there reputations and livelyhood on the line.They wouldn't be on national TV saying "we messed up, the towers crumbled, here's why". If they thought somebody hit the towers on purpose then made them somehow collapse.

As said before in the thread everyone has their own opinion, as everybody should. But I don't like when people base their opinions on bias documenterys, news articles and consiracy theorys. They are made and written out of hate. In this case a hate toward Bush. I'll form my opinion from fact, science and most important common scence. Not a politition trying to climb the political ladder and not a writer or directer trying to make a buck.

Back