70's are coming

rockadaous

mod-a-holic
Donating Member
Registered
looks like the weather is about to clear up for a couple of days. Anyone interested in sneaking in a ride? Low 70's this weekend.
please.gif
ThumbsUp.gif

Whoa..hey! The NC riders are still alive. You know I'm there fellas!

Hey guys would love too BUT CAN'T      
sad.gif
. Starting my winter projects on bike, will be back riding in a couple of weeks, Hopeful get a Few more 70's Weekends in Jan.

oh hell.... a toasty 8 degrees here this fine sunny morning.... you guys pull vacuum.....

I have to work myslef, but I do want to see the guys get together and ride. All I want is to see the pics. I'll be doing a toy drop with the army
beerchug.gif

I have a suggestion for whom ever wants to join. Through my supervisor I have joined up with a group called the Christian Freedom riders that put on a service for needing kids. What happens is they are meeting at there church 12:45 off I40 exit 312 I think (exit for hwy 42 Clayton) and will cruise to the Wal-mart in Smithfield where a large group of children will be waiting for them to take them on a shopping spree for Christmas. They have been doing this for five plus years. There was something like 50 plus bikes last year. This will be my first time doing it but have heard it is a great time. The group raises all the money during the year to give these kids something for Christmas. It will be a mix of bikes, (I did ask if our type was welcome). If anyone is interested let me know.

Me and Andee may get some riding in on Sunday from Dallas but have no destination as of yet, but with weather like that we'llbe riding somewhere for sure.

Here's a pic from the Gaston County Toy Run for the Kids from last Saturday. I think the bike count was about 1800 bikes. The pic only shows a few of the bikes in one of the lots at the starting point.

Andee_s_pics_162.jpg

OH THE PAIN...THE PAIN!!!! I've got a brand new '08 sitting in my garage with almost a foot of snow, tons of road salt, and a high in the low 20's! I gotta get out of here!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back