650ib seems like quite a guy...

I know I’m bringing up and old thread. Shut it.

650ib is a major major jerk imho. I’ve had a couple conversations with him and he is very quick to turn everything racial. He’ll make comments about slavery etc. He had EJR set up a roll race bike because he knew he was top level. He then refused to say who set up the bike because he isn’t a slave and doesn’t promote people for free. He said he had to pay full price and he’s not a slave so he isn’t promoting someone’s else business for free by saying his name. He is a complete influencer. Just like the women in their underwear

I bring up the race card a lot too because my people were forced into slavery during the Ottoman Empire/Barbary slave trade... too many white lives were taken by middle-eastern and north-African slave traders/owners to count.

Why the blacks think that they were the only people on the planet to ever be enslaved is beyond me.

Having said that, 650ib's videos are fun to watch and his bike collection is awesome.

Last edited:
Any time I've watched his videos he always seems upbeat and fun....

I guess I don't read much more into them other than entertainment.
It's all fake... dude talks so much trash to so many people in the racing community and has never once stepped up... he thinks hes a god but cant run 1/4 1/2 or a 1 mile quick but he will sure call people out yet never race them... his whole EJR stunt crying that EJR didn't tune his bike for free cause "hes a huge youtuber" is trashy.

I bring up the race card a lot too because my people were forced into slavery during the Ottoman Empire/Barbary slave trade... too many white lives were taken by middle-eastern and north-African slave traders/owners to count.

Why the blacks think that they were the only people on the planet to ever be enslaved is beyond me.

Having said that, 650ib's videos are fun to watch and his bike collection is awesome.

“The” blacks? :confused: And who are “your” people?

200.gif

Definitely don't want this to turn into a racial thread.....

I just liked how the guy presented himself on video....never had the opportunity to meet him in real life and as we know, people are different.

i just wanna point out that that i had absolutely nothing to do with this and I think this conversation is headed for the toilet. You guys are toooo much.
I think you are correct, this is definitely headed to the toilet bowl....awaiting a flush.

why dont you just let this one slide..... the man is a regular contributer and everyone is allowed one mistake. i think maybe he misspoke or just chose a wrong word.

Well well well, you want to let this very racist statement slide and (and) chastise me for calling him out. I’ll remember that.

why dont you just let this one slide..... the man is a regular contributer and everyone is allowed one mistake. i think maybe he misspoke or just chose a wrong word.
No mistake made. It just seems that if it happened outside or America, or before America, it didn't happen. Gets tiresome.

Back