????????????

Those are the people that have been making jet kits for years. Talked with them on the phone when I was having problems with my ZX-9 carbs. They helped greatly.

http://factorypro.com/dyno/true1.html

interesting hp claims on their cams and velocity stacks...
who's up to try that?
tounge.gif

I called and spoke with someone at Factory Pro, asked him about the claims of +6 to +8 HP. I said that sounds like a big claim everything I had read before about Velocity Stacks said you would only get a few HP (2-3). He said they tested different size stacks on a Dyno until they found what works best.
I would like to from someone that used them though.
Just a note there claim is +6 to +8 in the upper midrange.

(Busa Dreamin @ Nov. 30 2006,07:42) I called and spoke with someone at Factory Pro, asked him about the claims of +6 to +8 HP. I said that sounds like a big claim everything I had read before about Velocity Stacks said you would only get a few HP (2-3). He said they tested different size stacks on a Dyno until they found what works best.
I would like to from someone that used them though.
Just a note there claim is +6 to +8 in the upper midrange.
I have an email from a member that does custom maps and talks about this stack mod. Some of the best MAPS I might add.

If intrested in reading PM your email address.

runeight...

This is quick and easy. Someone get the stacks. Find a stock Busa, get it on the dyno without and then with and lets see the results. (5) Pulls without and (5) pulls with. Anyone have a stock Busa maybe we can all chip in for the test set. I'll throw in the first ten bucks.
super.gif

Back