LICENCE PLATE HIDERS BLOCKERS

your right, professional courtesy goes a long way with us until you start being a dumb azz

(fairlane @ Jan. 27 2007,17:03)
(05BusaLe @ Jan. 27 2007,07:10)
(fairlane @ Jan. 27 2007,08:55)
(RCKTMAN @ Jan. 27 2007,03:43) Oh boy!!!!!! ok you got my attention. since ive already had the pleasure of dealing with people that for some reason think this is cool, ill,tell you what ive done and still do. seize your plate and file an application with the state to have your registration revoked. Look guys, street bikes already have a horrible "black cloud" following them around, lets not add fuel to the fire by doing stupid **** like this. 90% of the time when we stop you it will result in a warnng, unless you have done or are doing something we cant turn our backs on or sweep under the rug. I guess all i am saying is, use your heads dont get caught in this trick bag. Not only is it illegal but your only gonna make it harder for those of us that obey and respect the law to enjoy a pass time that we truly enjoy.

go ahead i dont care....... light me up........  
flamethrowingsmiley.gif
I dont have to worry,i am gonna go into law enforcement then i can do whatever i want!!!!
Just dont do it in NYC!
guns.gif
I was told cops dont bust cops,What about professional curtiousy
Most of the NYPD esp HWY 3 will write there own mother a ticket!

OK, so you guys want to hide your tags
wink.gif
! Well OK, there was a thread on here awhile back that had the tag on a motorized bracket which you controled by a toggle switch. Hit it one way, the tag is in its proper place. Hit the toggle the other way and it retracts up where NO ONE can see it  
SHOCKED.gif

Ya, pays your money, Ya takes your chances  
beerchug.gif

Can't come up with anything other than an equipment violation in SC. Will ask SCHP next time one pulls me. All they do is traffic.

brendanp, so you gots a hardon for da law, I can only say that the Chiefs, Judges, and State Law Enforcement Dept. in SC doesn't take kindly to Officers that make the law up as they go. Those guys usually get a vacation without pay, and depending on the outcome of an investigation; banned for life from policing in my state. Then they get to give up everything they and their family have to the poor sole they violated in a civil action. I know; we're all scum and deserve to die.
beerchug.gif

do you guys not understand what revoking your registration means? WELL!!!! in a nut shell it means that you wont have to worry about hiding your fuc**ng plate after your caught because when your registration is revoked you wont have a plate to hide. i hope you guys reflect back on this thread when your trying to figure out how the hell your gonna ride your bikes because you have no plate, cant get insurance and because of that the lean holder on your motorcycle note is gonna call "FOUL" because their interest is not insured. Lets all step back put our thinking caps on.

gotta throw in my .02c here-

having only been pulled on the busa twice (once for speeding/witnessd but no gun for act. MPH; once for def. taillight-it wuznt workn cuz I cracked it) and both times let go without a ticket. I think my demeanor played a major role-sat on my bike, with helmet off, spoke politely to officer n when I got caught flyin I admited I was coming off the off-ramp a lil briskly (like 75 in a 40
SHOCKED.gif
) so he was in the right...both gave me stern "talking-to" then let me go with warnings (and a fix-it tiket for lite)

Im no Moral Orel or anything, but Ive learned over the years to just let the LEOs do their job without any BS, and usually u wont end up in a pile of BS later in court or JAIL
wow.gif

besides, if you already have a notion that you WANTONLY need to break laws on your bike-who the F*#K cares if they see your plate? (unless LEO has a good physical descr. and you gear down to a T, they cant identify you as the 'pilot' at time of incident, so if you DONT get caught, u just gotta wear new gear next time-you get pulled, you say "sorry wasnt me-borrowed the bike to a friend" and get yourself into a big pile of poo trying to play the blame game....
all_coholic.gif

better to just take a ticket n move on, IMO
of like some SMART guy on here said-get off the F&*KING STREETS and you wont have to worry what youre doin!

Back