500 miles of Colorado

Those are awesome pics of America dude.
Thanks for sharing.

Are those homes by the river in one of your first pics?
Closest thing round here like that is in Colorado :laugh:

Nice share :thumbsup: did you ever get that vibration worked out :whistle:

Hell no...just learned to live with it. Comes on around 4500 rpm...always makes me look for 7th gear.

What's cookin out there in South Cackalaky? I miss the warm rides we used to have but the scenery here makes the cold tolerable.

Macon and I will be in Colorado in June. Staying 3 days in the Durango area and then 2 days in the Breckenridge area. Cant wait!

You boys gonna be bringing the busa's? Might want to plan a meet up for lunch or something if you are riding. :beerchug:

You boys gonna be bringing the busa's? Might want to plan a meet up for lunch or something if you are riding. :beerchug:

Where you be bro? We will be in Durango June 20-23 and in Breckenridge June 23-25. Heading home on Saturday. And yes, bringing two white busa's. :beerchug:

Where you be bro? We will be in Durango June 20-23 and in Breckenridge June 23-25. Heading home on Saturday. And yes, bringing two white busa's. :beerchug:

I'm in the Springs so Durango would be a stretch for a day trip but Breckenridge is definitely doable. As you get closer to your departure date give me a shout and we'll talk via phone to plan something if you guys are interested. Lots of great riding here...especially in the two areas you'll be staying in.

What kind of vibration ?
I had one at 4500 as well.
Turns one of the bolts that hold my left mirror on was loose.

Hell no...just learned to live with it. Comes on around 4500 rpm...always makes me look for 7th gear.

What's cookin out there in South Cackalaky? I miss the warm rides we used to have but the scenery here makes the cold tolerable.

Everythings great brother, got divorced and married since our last ride. Thanks for sharing :thumbsup:

Back