500 miles of Colorado

GoAWOL

Abiit, excessit, evasit
Donating Member
Registered
Left the house early this morning to ride to Creede, Colorado. The temps were in the high 70's and there's still snow on them hills. Enjoy

Off of Highway 160 heading West. The peaks in the background are the Blanca group.

IMG_0740.jpg

The river in the background is the Rio Grande. I would end up at the headwaters before the day was through

IMG_0744.jpg

Pictures of the mighty Hayabusa blazing trails through Colorado:beerchug:

IMG_0755.jpg

IMG_0758.jpg

IMG_0748.jpg

What not to do with your Hyper-Sport Touring Machine. I thought the dirt parking lot was dry but it was saturated with water. Makes for a muddy mess....

IMG_0763.jpg

Pictures of the beginning of the Rio Grande....

IMG_0764.jpg

IMG_0765.jpg

North Clear Creek falls ,North of Creede, Colorado. Dang 1/2 mile road leading to the falls was snow covered so I had to walk it...

IMG_0768.jpg

Supposed to be the most photographed falls in Colorado...add my pics to the list

IMG_0775.jpg

IMG_0776.jpg

One of the 5 10000 ft plus passes I had to navigate on the Busa...I like the name of this one..

IMG_0778.jpg

Look at the San Juan mountains...the gravy on a fantastic day of riding on Colorado:thumbsup:

IMG_0781.jpg

IMG_0782.jpg

IMG_0786.jpg

Macon and I will be in Colorado in June. Staying 3 days in the Durango area and then 2 days in the Breckenridge area. Cant wait!

Man...I love that scenery. Looking forward to riding that area again some time.:thumbsup:

Back