5 random facts about yourself

5) I use to believe that the UK was a free country, at 57 I now know that the UK is run by omnipotent moral busybodies eroding my freedom at every opportunity and I hate them.
not just there brother..
:werd:

1.) Older of 5 boys
2.) All 5 of us have "J" names and are in alphabetical order according to our age
3.) Have a 4 leg'd daugger that runs my house
4.) Life to me is pretty black and white (morals work for me)
5.) Own and operate a racing bike (Track circuit)

1. I have been married to the love of my life for 35 years.

2. I started having PTSD symptoms from Viet Nam

1. I have been married to the love of my life for 35 years.

2. Viet Nam still haunts me after 40 years.

3. I have been "on the road" selling since 1974.

4. I love my Busa, and lust for a Ducati.

5. I would rather read than watch T.V.

1) my mom abandoned me when i was 3
2) i love riding
3) my ex abandonded me when i was 34
4) i have a great new wife
5) i have a great new little daughter

1. I am the oldest of 5 kids, the only girl.( My youngest brother is 2. Yes I said 2)
2. I have 3 kids. ( All which are older than their uncle)
3. I as a marine corp brat! ( live all over: Okinawa, philipines, all over the US and Hawaii.)
4. I am not much on planning. I like to just get up and go.
5. All my kids had to be surgically removed at birth because they are stubborn.
Below is a pic of my daughter and my brother...lol Yes, I kinda have issues...lol But I love him anyway.

542a.jpg

1.) Older of 5 boys
2.) All 5 of us have "J" names and are in alphabetical order according to our age
3.) Have a 4 leg'd daugger that runs my house
4.) Life to me is pretty black and white (morals work for me)
5.) Own and operate a racing bike (Track circuit)

#2:rofl: My dad and mom named my brothers and I with all J. A. F. Now my dad had a son w/ his then g/f now his wife and did the same with his initials. My mom was very angry!

1.) I am the 3rd out 7 kids ranging from 25 to 7(twins at that)
2.) I have a hematoma on my left leg that I got from a sledding accident when I was like 14
3.) I have been hit by a car twice.
4.) I caught on fire when I was 5.
5.) saved the best for last I got arrested once for stealing a Beaver..........I will go into detail if needed.

hrmmm...wow, I think I post nearly everything about me here at some point in the last 5+ years :laugh:

1) I know how to knit...learned a few years back and can make pretty knitted beaded bags :whistle:
2) I have a HUGE collection of David Bowie memorabilia...in high school my room was wall-to-wall Bowie... :cool:
3) I love SpongeBob!!! Actually, Plankton and Patrick are the ones that crack me up... :lol:
4) My Dad and I share the same birthday; I was his b-day present when he was serving in Vietnam in 1970 :usa:
5) I am obsessed with cars and talking about cars when they go by, spying every Mustang I see and what I like or don't like about it LOL It's become a bad habit; probably drives everyone around me nuts!! :laugh:

1. never killed anyone
2. never eats vegatables
3. is from another planet
4. likes women
5. thinks cotton candy is a food group

1. I ate the "Ole Ninety Sixer"
2. I was just checking the specs on the rotary girder...
3. I got serial crushed by some huge frigging guy.
4. I am a leaf on the wind..watch how i soar.
5. I watch way to many movies, and lines just stick inside my head

really though I would hate to bore people with the semi known or unknown details of my life.
points to who ever can name the movies I quoted.

1. have one older sister.
2. absolutely, in every way, HATE food and eating. in fact, i would never eat again if i didn't have to.
3. am paranoid of water pipes breaking in my house. had it happen 3 times in a 2 week period. :banghead:
4. i'm 31 and have never been married.
5. play drums for a metalcore band.

1. I am 1 of 3....The oldest!
2. 1 of 3 to perform a Lsx miata build 4 years ago.
3. Work for the U.S. Postal Service.
4. Beat Ricky Rudds Nephew Jason Rudd in R/C Car racing and Drag racing in my late teens!
5. Look younger then my age!

1. Youngest of 3
2. Married for 33 years
3. Three children all boys
4.1 grandson
5.211mph on the Busa im USA
6. 60 mph on a honda 250 in India

1. Not very smart, cause I'm married.
2. I manage 2,000 employees, someone always screws up, so I am in trouble every day.
3. I have an Engineering degree, working on a new design, so I can run my Busa on Beer.
4. Very scared of Cops, Busas and Cops don't go together, not even in C mode.
5. I spend way too much time on this forum.:type:

- I am the youngest of two kids, with one older sister.
- I have been married to my high school sweetheart since May 1995.
- I have one little guy that is 5 years old.
- I was born in Houston, TX then moved around for (12) years during my hubby's Navy career and now have settled in Austin, TX.
- I currently work for a managed care company and spend a lot of time making ridiculous lists detailing how much I hate my job and my boss whom I have named Satan. :)
- My company "blocked" the .Org at work as of yesterday so my access and usage of the forum has gone way down. :(
- I am "directionally challenged" behind the wheel & I do not really know how to work my cell phone. SSSSHHH!!!

Last edited:
1-had a daughter @ 19 and son @ 24...one mom for each...both Red heads:banghead:
2-been in 2 motorcycle accidents (each of which required rebuilding bike), totalled '97 Golf, '87 Supra, '86 Supra, '00 Civic hatchbk, and '04 CR-V...all within the last nine years, never with more than a bad case of whiplash, even when I rolled over 3 times in the CRV *walked away from that one w/o a scratch*
and my wife still hands me the keys to her 300SRT8:whistle:
3-My wife's name is tattooed dead-center between my pectorals *her 'engagement ring' when we both worked @ local Gentleman's Club*
4-found out my dad cheated on my mom when I was 12...they stayed together til my 2 younger siblings graduated highschool n then split. Dad's married to women he cheated w/20 years ago now.
5-My son was born with arthrogryposis multiplex congenita which affects all 4 of his limbs.
Dr. said he wouldnt walk til age 2-3...he was kickn toys around my living room @ 18mos:cheerleader:

note to self: never get in a vehicle with scott behind the wheel, seems to have some issue..

1) I'm the youngest of 4 (1 brother, 2 sisters)
2) I was in the Navy Seabees as a Construction Mechanic (8yrs)
3) I'm married to my best friend
4) I have a kid that i never see ( i think he is 17)
5) I like HOOCH

1. Have five older brothers, one younger sister
2. First in my family to go to college, and graduate.
3. Lost one of my brothers to a gun shot to the face.
4. Have three kids, a set of twins included, and they really are great kids!
5. When I was in high school, I was first team all-state in volleyball.

Back