5 random facts about yourself

Powers739

Donating Member
Registered
1) I'm the youngest of six
2) I have had Shingles when I was a kid, face covered!
3) Performed the Heimlich Maneuver on two people (seperate events)
4) I had a brother die from cancer at the age of 26 (I still miss him)
5) I can talk to anyone and find some common thread to discuss (everyone has a story)

I usually keep a pretty low profile, I don't usually share much personal information, but I thought I would share.

Now it's your turn.

1) middle kid
2) lost 1 wife and 1 gf to cancer (miss them too)
3) Lived in LA/Phx/Denver/Vegas/SanDiego/Vail/ColoSprings/ and a crap load of small towns
4)my real dad was a total azzhat
5)will jump a curb to bag a cat.. (jumped 3 grades in school if that cat thing does not fly) :laugh:

next...

(and good afternoon Ted!, spring is almost here sir!!)

I am the middle child of 5.
I have two dogs.
I have lost two friends to drugs or violence.
I give anyone a chance to be a friend.
I am very opinionated most of the time.

1. I was fifth out of six (interesting).
2. I survived a fire at sea (it will be forty years ago on Wednesday)
3. I was the first and only in my family to go to college ( a brother and sister dropped out of high school)
4. I saw the Doors (Jim Morrison), Janis Joplin, and Jimi Hendrix in concert in Hawaii. They all died a few weeks later.
5. I was country when country wasn't cool...

Donald Williams May 1952 0005.jpg

Last edited:
I am Busaless ( For the Moment )
I have 4 children ( Love them to Death )
I have been married for 20 Years
I lost my Brother (32- Heart attack ) & My Father ( 62- Heart Failure) Same year
I Would go to any length to help my ORG Family Members!
:thumbsup:

1. I can get along with anyone, If I cant theres something wrong with you. :laugh:

2. Saved my Brother from Drowning as a child ( Twice ) Thought he would have learned
the first time

3. Very obsessive personallity, Once I start something I usually go to the extreme,
( look at my bike ) and Im not done yet.

4 Dont mind being the center of attention, But wont push to be it.

5. Pretty layed back, Not alot bothers me, But when I do get mad, I have a terrible
temper. Actually beat up a car once due to roadrage. ( He wouldnt get out of the car )

1. I'm the eldest of two.

2. Two years ago, my sister nearly died of cancer. (She crashed her car, wouldn't have found the tumor if she hadn't had an MRI)

3. I have three dogs, a Yellow lab and two muts.

4. I've learned the hard way - Stupid hurts.

5. I missed my great-grandmother's funeral because some jerk blocked my driveway, and I couldn't sandwich my truck out.

1. I am the third of four children; the only boy.

2. My devoutly Catholic mother started calling me an Atheist as early as age 8. (I suppose due to all of the questions she couldn't answer and my dislike of attending mass.)

3. I had a rather morbid fascination with death from an early age and wondered when it would affect my family thinking we were extraordinarily healthy. Then in the span of year 2007, I lost an aunt to the effects of anorexia nervosa stemming from the sudden accidental death of her son a few years prior, I lost an Uncle to stomach cancer discovered after it already spread too far and a grandmother to natural causes. At the very end of that year a casual friend was stabbed by his enraged girlfriend dying new years eve.

4. It took a lot of suffering and melodrama before I finally realized not to take life too seriously around age 28 by saying F*** it.

5. Pisces, my astrological sign, has been referenced multiple times by acquaintances in order to explain it as the reason for me being such a dreamer.

Im cdl trucker 800,000 miles last 8 years no tics or incedints.

Was track champ home track last year (this year 4th):unhappy::ghostface:

BROKE MY LEG IN 3 PLACES IN 99 (TRUCK CRASH JUDGED NOT MY FAULT)

IM a CHRISTIAN + PROUD OF IT.

IM A DIE HARD COLTS FAN

1. I have 3 children (that I know of:whistle:) and 1 and a half grandchildren.

2. I have 8 tattoos

3. My very first motorcycle was a Honda XR80

4. I've been electrocuted twice.

5. I repair and maintain ATM's for a living.

1. I have been married almost a year(feb. 9), to my high school sweetheart....married when I was 23

2. I lost the greatest infulence in my life and everyday replay the day I came home and found him dead. It was the first time in my life I felt helpless. I miss you dad. 11-1-06

3. We have two dogs in the house with us. One is mine, one is hers. hers is a mini schnouzer: Izzy. Mine is a 8 month old 74 lbs Weimerainer: Chevy

4. I am a true believer in first impressions. If you dont make a good one on me the first go round, Its really hard to turn that around.

5. I'm a sweet tea addict.

1) 2nd youngest of 5 kids, parents just celebrated 50 years together (not sure how?:rofl:)
2) Moved a lot as a kid Ultimately going to 14 schools before I graduated High school. Vowed I would not do that to my kids.
3)First person in my family to get a degree.
4) I have two kids (6&10, both hell bent on seeing to it that the other doesn't make it to the next birthday) and a Wife of 10 years.
5) I seem to never sell anything... unless it is to buy something else for my Busa or my car???

1) I am the oldest of four and the only son.
2) I have 4 kids, all boys but the oldest is a girl.
3) I have been married 3 times and finally now to my best friend.
4) I have been into motorcycle since I was 5.
5) I want to live life as a player, not a spectator.

1. I was fifth out of six (interesting).
2. I survived a fire at sea (it will be forty years ago on Wednesday)
3. I was the first and only in my family to go to college ( a brother and sister dropped out of high school)
4. I saw the Doors (Jim Morrison), Janis Joplin, and Jimi Hendrix in concert in Hawaii. They all died a few weeks later.
5. I was country when country wasn't cool...

Don,

I thought your baby pictures were etched in stone or painted on the cave walls.

That's a great picture.

FSUSUX electrocuted twice. YIKES HOW THAT HAPPEN?

The first time I was raising an antenna mast and got a little too close to a 14kV line ,it arc'ed across, ran down the mast through my hands and out of my feet.

Second time I was repairing a microwave oven and while testing it with the covers off I touched the 4kV line coming out of the main high voltage transformer.

Both should've killed me. Both times I walked away (well the first one I kinda hobbled away). I see the scars from each incident every day.

1. In Viet-Nam my M113 was hit buy an RPG, I was the only survivor.
2. 22 years ago I was struck by lighting, my ears still ring to this day.
3. I graduated from highschool in Frankfurt, Germany.
4. I've been married for 35 years, have 2 sons and 3 grandchildren.
5. I never knew what a Hayabusa was, until I got 1 for Christmas 3 years ago.

1. youngest of two children
2. married for 9 yrs with two children, 1 girl 3yrs, 1 boy 8yrs.
3. i'm a cop, swat team member, and drug unit supervisor
4. i love powersports boats cars, bikes, quads, etc..
5. i find the older i get the less patience i have.... and i didn't start with much.
just a bonus fact, murphy doesn't have sh@# on me. my luck is always, always bad.

is it me or do we seem to have a large number of LEO's on these bikes...dang makes me feel like I have to be more responsible.. :laugh:

Back