5 mins from the house.

OMG! So glad you are ok! :thumbsup:

And thanks for the knowing the :rulez: and posting pics.

Damn Nick, glad you are okay. And glad to hear the jeans did their job. Makes me feel better about wearing them:thumbsup:

Drink some Applejuice, it works wonders for broken ribs.:whistle:

Put up a parts list of what you need so we can start looking in the parts bins for ya:beerchug:

Let me know if you need some help bro. Is your mailing addy the same as it was when you got parts off of me a couple years ago?

Yeah address is the same. You guys got me thinking if i should file a claim now. I'll be calling my agent tomorrow.
Thanks so much for the offer Sam and everyone else. I'll let ya know. My dang helmet is even trashed..

Nick, so sorry to hear Bro! Hope you heal up soon Sir.... Half gloves suk. Bike looks not too bad.
And Randy's screen name is LABusa:beerchug:

and if you need sum sympathy chat, just hit me up... i'm still healing as we speak man...

Duh..i knew that..LA as in Lower Alabama..:laugh:
I hope you are feeling better Brendan. Doc says 2 weeks pain might start easing up.:banghead:

OMG! So glad you are ok! :thumbsup:

And thanks for the knowing the :rulez: and posting pics.

Thanks Angela.
I didn't post the gorey stuff! My knees are pretty sore and bad bad rug like burn. But at least i didnt have to have them scrubbed out for gravel and tar.:thumbsup:

glad you were not hurt brother. Worst think about rib damage is it hurts like hell to laugh but funny when you do it. What side mirror got messed up? I think I have a left sideirror with you name on it. Cheers bro.
Posted via Mobile Device

glad you were not hurt brother. Worst think about rib damage is it hurts like hell to laugh but funny when you do it. What side mirror got messed up? I think I have a left sideirror with you name on it. Cheers bro.
Posted via Mobile Device

Thanks Dino.
I can stop from laughing..but i can't stop a determined sneeze! Can you say pain? :banghead:

Nick Brother. Sorry to hear about this. SOOOOOOOO Glad you are OK considering. If there is anything I can do to help hit me up. I can be in the next Kia Optima going to Ohio brother.
Give me a call when you have time and feel up to it. I promise I wont make you laugh.
Take care and heal fast. I will help any way I can.

Wow 5 minutes from home now that sux.. Glad you not hurt any worse..

Sorry bout the off brother, glad you're alright :thumbsup: Good luck with the ribs. It'll be a few months.

Sorry to hear Nick! That sucks man!
When you need parts, make sure you call MrCycle's and do the work yourself!

Glad you did not mess up her car with your head... And your ribs will feel better as soon as they quit hurting :whistle: (is what Karen tells me about the time I stub a toe)

Was she cited? seems her insurance should pick up your tab.. new plastics will look nice on bike :)

Thanks Angela.
I didn't post the gorey stuff! My knees are pretty sore and bad bad rug like burn. But at least i didnt have to have them scrubbed out for gravel and tar.:thumbsup:

Thanks for that. There are some weak stomachs on the org....not me of course. :laugh:

Poor thing was terrified! That comment says something about you as a person. Many of us would not have been so kind. Bravo.

Glad it wasn't worse. Busted ribs suck! Been there and done that. Best wishes!

Back