5 mins from the house.

Acehole

The crowbar!
Donating Member
Registered
Yesterday, I was about 5 mins from my house lazily going out the back country road when I saw a car around the curve. She didn't see me, i swerved to the right touched the front break a lil too hard maybe...Bam! down I go rolling down the road as the car passes right by my head!
Had the gear on except for full gloves. (won't be using those half gloves no more!)
My Kevlar pants did their job and I just have like rug burn on my knees. No road rash or black top enbedded in them!
My NEW Hayabusa Jacket i got from Dawn's husband Randy (funny i don't know his screen name) is rashed on the shoulders and elbows.:banghead: My left boot is tore and the steel toe bent in. Trash those!
I went to the Doctor today with a really sore chest. 4th rib down on my left has a good size crack and hair line fractures in 3 and 5.
Nothing they can do for that. So i am taking motrin and hanging out.

The bikes left side is now pretty bad. mirror rashed, Stator cover leaking. I did ride it back home after the "show" and doesnt seem to be out of whack!
A few pics here. Yeah I had the camera and had the lady that ran me off the road take the pictures! Poor thing was terrified!

CIMG0439.JPG

CIMG0443.JPG

CIMG0444.JPG

CIMG0445.JPG

CIMG0446.JPG

CIMG0447.JPG

CIMG0448.JPG

wow glad your ok, cept for a little rash on those fingers, that could have been allot worse had it not been for the gear....hope you get to feeling better...

Dude! You are having the worst luck lately. Hope it gets better for you....

Dang it Ace, I am very sorry. Glad you are ok, Let me dig around and see what I have in the garage, but I think I have already sent out any spare parts I had.

I hate that for you. Glad you were not hurt worse than you are. The ribs take awhile to heal, and sleeping is a bi@#$! I slept on the recliner for a few weeks after my spill. Are you going to turn it in to insurance or fix it yourself?

thanks for the Kudos all.
GSXcite: there isn't really enough damage to compensate for $500 deductable.
And yeah sleeping last night was miserable, as well as doing anything that involves using your torso muscles.

Jeeze Ace you are one lucky and heck of a guy...get run off the road, banged up, scraped, bike trashed and you were worried about the poor thing being terrified!
ATGAT! :bowdown:

What a drag. I'm so sorry to hear this, yo.

Please let us help in any way we can. :beerchug:

Hey Ace, you shouldn't have to pay anything. Her insurance should cover 100% of your costs with no deductible if she's at fault.

Damn Nick, glad you are okay. And glad to hear the jeans did their job. Makes me feel better about wearing them:thumbsup:

Drink some Applejuice, it works wonders for broken ribs.:whistle:

Put up a parts list of what you need so we can start looking in the parts bins for ya:beerchug:

Let me know if you need some help bro. Is your mailing addy the same as it was when you got parts off of me a couple years ago?

Poor Lady and her car were inches from my head! She was so shook up. I asked her to calm herself and then got my camera and had her take a few shots to get her mind off things. Told her my crash thread would be worthless without Pics! :laugh: She thought i was doing it for insurance! LOL :whistle:

Nick, so sorry to hear Bro! Hope you heal up soon Sir.... Half gloves suk. Bike looks not too bad.
And Randy's screen name is LABusa:beerchug:

and if you need sum sympathy chat, just hit me up... i'm still healing as we speak man...

Back