5 mins from the house.

Thank you all for the well wishes and offers to help. I'll be back on the road in no time! Love the org!:thumbsup:

aww bro, i hate to hear this! i think someone has it out for us on the red/black bikes, it must be all the jealousy around here :laugh: anyway, i hope you heal up quick, keep us updated on the progress :beerchug:

Man, that sucks. Glad your weren't hurt worse and sorry to see the damage sustained by the bike.

Dang it Nick!

You scuffed up my old jacket!

Glad your ok dude!:beerchug:

Dang Ace :down: Sorry to hear, bro. Glad that you're OK. I've got a stator cover if you need one...

Been away for a couple days and trying to catch up. Sorry to hear about his, Nick. Post up what you need, so we can try to help.

Been away for a couple days and trying to catch up. Sorry to hear about his, Nick. Post up what you need, so we can try to help.

So far i am healing fine. Faxed in my insurance estimate and its a wait and see thing now.

I'll be posting up my parts list soon! :laugh:

With the Busa down, my harleys are finally gonna get out for some sunshine!

Thanks again for all the concern and well wishes.

i got a set of bar ends if you need em bro, sorry to hear about this, but i am really glad you arent worse off !!!! :beerchug: :thumbsup:

Collagen is the main protein that makes up our ligaments, joints, hair, skin and nails.

I SWARE BY THIS STUFF FOR BROKEN BONES AND TORN LIGAMENTS AND KNOW THAT IT HELPS YOU HEAL MUCH,MUCH FASTER....!

This stuff can be used for weight loss also.........BUT I RECOMMEND IT for Healing from these things..............

Collagen Supplement by Vim & Vigor

I have torn my Achilles tendon a few times in my life and the last two times I used this stuff and was dumbfounded at how much faster my recovery time was.

My wife fell at work last October 28 and a few day's later I purchased some of this for her as she needed reconstructive surgery on her elbow to put the bones back together with pins and screws..........She amazed the surgeon at how fast her healing was after being on this for a month............Nutrition is almost Everything for healing to occur...

Back