$5,000 REWARD !!!

pyrrhic

Registered
<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'><div align="center">STOLEN SPIDABUSA[/Quote]</span></span>

It was stolen from Ikejiri, Setagaya-ku, Tokyo, Japan. I heard my bike start up ran out side and it was gone.
The Frame number is: JS1GW71A9X210473
The bike had a Japanese plate number is SHINAGAWA 3897
It is painted with a Spiderman design, and some other distinctive things on the bike:
1100XX BlackBird Mirror and the lights set as parking lights. and the mirrors have scatches.
The stock kickstand is bent.
I hand polished frame so it has many imperfections.
The swingarm has some deep scratches in it from trying to polish it,
The frame sticker beatup from trying to sand around it.
The frame is not polished beyond the cowling.
The spokes on the chromed wheels were not smooth and it looks cheese. (huh uh I said it)
The rear seat has the kanji embroider in it (no pic)
The front seat has my name rOb embroidered in it
The levers are both carbon looking but not by the same maker.
along with many custom parts. parts info

Most big bikes stolen here in Japan are shipped abroad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its obvious the bike meant something to you. Fvcking thiefs. Sorry for your loss, I hope you get it back.

guns.gif
thiefs. sorry for your loss i hope ya find them as well as your bike

Dude, alot of stolen cars from Japan end up here, I'll watch out for it, if it comes in this country, I'll know it.And no need for reward if we find it here, I just hope you get the bike back! NJ.:)

Is it that easy to "wire" a Busa?

<!--EDIT|nitrousjunkie
Reason for Edit: None given...|1117409606 -->

Wow, that sucks! I remember seeing the pics of your bike and it is sweet! Apparently other think so too and felt they deserved it more. We'll be on the lookout. Hope its recovered.

Funkin' Thieve bastards. It just sucks. when you work hard for something and someone takes it..... No words to describe!!!!

Dude, alot of stolen cars from Japan end up here, I'll watch out for it, if it comes in this country, I'll know it.And no need for reward if we find it here, I just hope you get the bike back! NJ.:)

I dont know what to say, Thanks for keeping an eye out for it.

<!--EDIT|pyrrhic
Reason for Edit: "misspelling"|1117416587 -->

Wow, that sucks! I remember seeing the pics of your bike and it is sweet! Apparently other think so too and felt they deserved it more. We'll be on the lookout. Hope its recovered.
Yea, I posted it awhile back but that was when I painted the bike and the design was a lil' different. Thanks for remembering it.

Sorry about the lost
sad.gif
 Shouldn't be hard to find with that awesome paint job.  Will definitely keep an eye open for it, if it comes to the U.S.

BigK

<!--EDIT|BigK
Reason for Edit: None given...|1117427830 -->

Yeah the paint job is a definite give away and more than likely it will end up somewhere far away. I am sure that with everyones eyes open, someone is bound to see it and report to the police. Hope that you had insurance though.

Back