4.5 mins of your life you'll never get back

jwcfbd

Administrator
Donating Member
Registered
boredom is a horrible thing to waste :rofl:
Testing the waterproofness of the GoPro
Enjoy :rofl:
In response to the first post by Expat1970 you need to watch atleast the first 1.5mins :poke: :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually thats pretty cool, good try out for the GoPro... now call me and I tell ya how to make a better cover for the pool and you wont be doin that clean up next year :cool:

Actually thats pretty cool, good try out for the GoPro... now call me and I tell ya how to make a better cover for the pool and you wont be doin that clean up next year :cool:

LOL. Its a solar cover. I was to cheep to buy a winter cover.
Posted via Mobile Device

I'm not sure why this one came out so dark but here I am ripping up the backyard.

I need a better cover for sure~!~

I removed it yesterday and starting cleaning today, much worse than his few leaves...won't take long though

Hey, gives me a thought...I should attach the GoPro to the automatic vacuum~!~ :laugh:

I need a better cover for sure~!~

I removed it yesterday and starting cleaning today, much worse than his few leaves...won't take long though

Hey, gives me a thought...I should attach the GoPro to the automatic vacuum~!~ :laugh:

:rofl: I thought about doing the same thing. :rofl:

Here's another water test...if you make the entire 3 minutes or so you get to see a wipeout~!~

I'm kinda surprised the mount did as well as it did...

Here's another water test...if you make the entire 3 minutes or so you get to see a wipeout~!~

I'm kinda surprised the mount did as well as it did...

that was pretty cool. I can't tell you the last time I was on a knee board but I can tell you I didn't last 3 mins. :lol:

Back