A few firsts in here...Rubb's first YouTube...check it...

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
A few firsts:
1st Vid with my new gopro. 1st vid converted for fast upload to youtube. 1st youtube vid posted.
The vid is in my hood only 8:41 long. MOSTLY boring.Sorry,it was just a test of things.
Couple cool parts:
at 0:18 seconds in Rubb gets the nod and smile from cute chics in the car. :D
at 1:40 Rubb says hi to fellow biker/gopro user.:thumbsup:
at 2:53 Rubb gets a wink & wave from cute girl in jeep.(hard to see in vid) :banghead:
at 5:10 the bus lights appear to be freaking out...a wierd video capture thing

Fairly un-eventful...but a good test of the new goodies.
Better crazy hi-speed vids to follow.
8:41 in a day in the life of Rubb
Rubb.

Love the tarped-over sign at the new Homeless Hotel. Sheesh.

I remember when Victoria was a pretty city......

Keep up the vids, subscribed! :beerchug:

Love the tarped-over sign at the new Homeless Hotel. Sheesh.

I remember when Victoria was a pretty city......

Keep up the vids, subscribed! :beerchug:
That be OUR tax dolla hard at work. You know,feedin' the ho's,the crackheads all the other folks. The hotel was a decent middle of the road hotel for middle income tourists. Now,the Gub'ment in its infinate wisdom has turned it into a place were all the "undesirables" can congregate and learn from one another on how to steal better,find cheaper heroin,smoke some carack...things like that. They stay for free in a hotel room,the kitchen gives them 2 meals a day(free) all paid for by you and me Bro. These are not single Mom's or people out of work 'cause of covid...nope. Just people that don't want to work. Why would they? They got the holiday Inn to stay at now.Then once a month they get their free money and go on a 3 day bender referded to as "Mardi Grai" Now they poor again for 27 days...rinse and repeat. 5 hotels taken over within 1 mile of my place. When the tourist season gets back up and running,where do they stay? This is a tourist town as you know hayabuser.... is it about to die? Government,military,the university and tourism is about all we got to churn up some revenue.Where were these poor unfortunate souls before? They didn't need free hotel rooms and daily meals prepared for them.
U and me bro...we are in the wrong line of work.
Rubb'd the wrong way.

Thanks for the ride along Rubb! Enjoyed it with morning coffee. I liked getting to see where you live, and hear you speak. The putting the kick stand down with your hand; hadn't seen that. Good job :beerchug:

Need to get a remote mic and put it in your helmet...cuts out the wind noise.

Decent video-no swearing, nudity, violence....I was a bit shocked these were all omitted...

Last edited:
Subbed!
Is that place you pulled up at the end where you live? Hope you got a secure lock up for ya bike mate!
Come and live in my little town Rubb, no crime, everyone works, mostly farming.
No...that's my 'Hood,but I don't live in that exact spot.I thought with this vid out there for the world to see...no point in showing them where the guy with the HIGH dolla Busa lives.
My old neighbour from a nicer part of town moved to NZ years ago.Never came back.Perhaps I'll give your idea some thought,I live on an' island now,love it,so wtf.
Rubb.

Thanks for the ride along Rubb! Enjoyed it with morning coffee. I liked getting to see where you live, and hear you speak. The putting the kick stand down with your hand; hadn't seen that. Good job :beerchug:
Glad you enjoyed.Just a tidbit for me first time.Was excited to get home and post up.
Kickstand: "Necessity is the Mother of Invention." Meaning,I have no choice right now.Buddy's shop is closed(Covid) so I can't get to use his welder so I could fab something up. Recent installation of those Arashi rear-sets makes getting the foot to the stand impossible.Just they way they were designed.
Rubb.

Need to get a remote mic and put it in your helmet...cuts out the wind noise.

Decent video-no swearing, nudity, violence....I was a bit shocked these were all omitted...
I have let you down Brother Yellow... :mad: It won't happen again.Next video I post I shall call some low-life punk from my hood a fuggin' #&^*+!$$ before kicking his A55 up and down the street...then I'll sleep with his girlfriend.All on vid.:thumbsup:
I've got one of these already...a chest mount harness,should prove useful in many scenarios.:D
The mic: Looking to see if my helmet mounted mic for my cell,FM,pillion/bike to bike com can be utilized,perhaps via Bluetooth. If not,down the road bite the bullet on an external mic sold by GoPro or its generic equivelent.No noise reduction mode that I can find within the unit.3rd pic below show's how I "hardwired" the GoPro to the D-loops on my lid.I was a little paranoid first time out that my roomates awesome gift would fall off.But that 3M tape is amazing stuff. :thumbsup:
Rubb.

Come on man! I was waiting for some smooth talking to happen right there!

"Just filming my first video for the boys on the busa forum. Want to come over and film some other stuff tonight?"
Brilliant idea here my brutha Stang. You feed me lines thru my helmet comm system sans a Cyrano de Bergerac sorta thing.:thumbsup:
With my looks and charm...and your gift for the vocabulary of the "love arts" I can't lose. :banana: +
= ....

I have let you down Brother Yellow... :mad: It won't happen again.Next video I post I shall call some low-life punk from my hood a fuggin' #&^*+!$$ before kicking his A55 up and down the street...then I'll sleep with his girlfriend.All on vid.:thumbsup:
I've got one of these already...a chest mount harness,should prove useful in many scenarios.:D
The mic: Looking to see if my helmet mounted mic for my cell,FM,pillion/bike to bike com can be utilized,perhaps via Bluetooth. If not,down the road bite the bullet on an external mic sold by GoPro or its generic equivelent.No noise reduction mode that I can find within the unit.3rd pic below show's how I "hardwired" the GoPro to the D-loops on my lid.I was a little paranoid first time out that my roomates awesome gift would fall off.But that 3M tape is amazing stuff. :thumbsup:
Rubb.
View attachment 1619004

View attachment 1619005

View attachment 1619006

View attachment 1619007
Well, that's the least you can do for us here in the .org...a little fornication and street brawling goes a long way for video popularity don't ya know.....LOL!

Back