300HP Goals Gen1

liass44

Registered
I currently have a 2006 Busa with 4000 miles. I have searched around on this topic but seemed to have gotten a lot of mixed answers. What all is going to be required for a reliable, street friendly, day in day out, 300 WHP gen 1 busa on 93 octane? Are pistons/rods going to be needed or will a base spacer be enough? Will a RCC Stage 1 kit suffice, and will an ultra plenum be required if I don't wish to utilize the water injection kit? What fueling modifications will be necessary, what will be used for tuning/fuel management and what kind of transmission/clutch work? If I perform all the work myself minus the tuning what kind of costs should I expect including all the parts, turbo kit, etc.. I was estimating around 10k without the ultra plenum..

I am mechanically inclined so the installation part of things shouldn't be an issue. I plan to build the bike and bring it to Boosted Cycle as I am in dallas, not far from him.

Thanks in advance!

You should be able to do 300 pretty easy on pump gas and meth injection on a stage 1 rcc kit. If you do the base spacer do the dual intake cam mod. I have a gen 1 right now with a stage one rcc turbo kit that waiting for a tune right now.
How often does to meth tank have to be refilled? If I slap an ultra plenum on the bike with a second set of injectors will satisfy the cooling needs?

a base spacer engine will be fine for 300hp. Air to water is definitely the way to go.
Boosted,

I sold the 06 busa yesterday and am going to mississippi tomorrow to pick up a 2011 busa with a stage 1 rcc kit. Bike is super clean and tuned by Richard at rcc. I'll probably be in touch with you in the near future to arrange plans to turn it into a 300-350hp bike.

Boosted,

I sold the 06 busa yesterday and am going to mississippi tomorrow to pick up a 2011 busa with a stage 1 rcc kit. Bike is super clean and tuned by Richard at rcc. I'll probably be in touch with you in the near future to arrange plans to turn it into a 300-350hp bike.
Right on! Basically a base spacer/head package would get you there easily.

Did you call me a week or two ago?

Back