Rcc introduces the new stage one 430 hp ultra kit for gen 2 hayabusa!

POWERHOUSE

Frank
Donating Member
Registered
Since so many customers have ended up doing this anyway, Richard at RCC has introduced the new
Stage One ULTRA KIT for 2008-2014 Gen 2 Busas. This is an ecu editor kit, and uses the newest ULTRA 1000 PLENUM. There is a new fuel pump location that puts the fuel pump under the swingarm where it will always be cooled by the air around it . . . no longer is the pump under the fuel tank. All of our customers in the hotter climates will no longer see any vapor lock issues. Please note that we will be offering this new fuel pump setup as an upgrade to existing kits shortly, and will post pictures soon. Also note that boost gauges will no longer be included in RCC kits, but will be optional.

THIS KIT WILL MAKE 400 RWHP ON PUMP!

These kits will be going for $7500 . . .

And as always, POWERHOUSE will continue to offer any turbo kits from RCC at a discount to org members . . .:laugh:

Ultra kit 430hp Gen 2 Busa watermark and copyright.jpg

Last edited:
This i why i will never leave the busa! I don't care what kawasaki does you cannot beat a motorcycle who has the support of all the speed freaks on the planet making everything under the sun for the bike! **** i saw parts for a busa in the 7/11 yesterday!

This i why i will never leave the busa! I don't care what kawasaki does you cannot beat a motorcycle who has the support of all the speed freaks on the planet making everything under the sun for the bike! **** i saw parts for a busa in the 7/11 yesterday!

Parts for a Busa in the 7/11? At least NOW I know where you been getting your parts! :stoopid:

so how would I go about upgrading mine? would I need a new map and Dyno it again?

You would buy one and have it installed. Using the same injectors and keeping the fuel pressure the same you would not have to have a new map made, all you would need to do is TURN THE BOOST UP . . . :laugh:

With what you already have, you could be close to 450 on pump . . .:whistle:

It always happens when I buy something and do upgrades to it that something awesome comes out shortly after. Lol. This will probably be next winters upgrade, along with a bigger turbo!

what if I want the new ULTRA 1000 PLENUM too?? need a tune then?

You would buy one and have it installed. Using the same injectors and keeping the fuel pressure the same you would not have to have a new map made, all you would need to do is TURN THE BOOST UP . . .
With what you already have, you could be close to 450 on pump . . .:laugh::laugh:

Last edited:
Back