300 - Movie Clip Thread

Hey Pan, one thing you gotta admit is the cinematography in this was AWESOME!

Great job posting this up, I've been wanting to see it again and this is almost as good!

Two questions:

Are you going to post the whole thing somewhere?

How would you go about recording this in a format that will play in a DVD player on a television? I have a DVD burner, just don't know what format or how to convert...

redsauce.gif

(PaNDeM1C @ Mar. 20 2007,13:27) No, I'm friends with the director. That's my story and I'm stickin' to it!

SHOCKED.gif
Heya Pan, You still living in Hollywood area? Seems to me we both know the director. Really down to earth kinda guy, May work another movie w/ him soon.

(Shibumi @ Mar. 30 2007,18:47) Hey Pan, one thing you gotta admit is the cinematography in this was AWESOME!

Great job posting this up, I've been wanting to see it again and this is almost as good!

Two questions:

Are you going to post the whole thing somewhere?

How would you go about recording this in a format that will play in a DVD player on a television? I have a DVD burner, just don't know what format or how to convert...
Well, the CGI is awesome...

About the dvd stuff:

1. You need a dvd player that will play burned movies.
2. Any file type can be re-encoded to dvd format.
3. It's best to download.. er.. I mean buy dvdr versions and then burn to a dvdr.
4. xvid/avi can be encoded to burn.
5. Tutorials exist. Just google it.
6. ... I like xvid avi files because I have a 32" monitor I just use to watch movies at and use my computer on. It's right in my face and feels like I'm at a theater. For that reason I stopped worrying about burning things to dvd.

Oh, and I could post the whole thing "somewhere" but I would need about 1.5 g of free webspace...

Oh, and the version I have now is a true dvd version...

Ok.. enough with the "oh's".

Back