The LEGAL/BEST way to download movies!

PaNDeM1C

Your Disease.....
Donating Member
Registered
Ok, guys! We all have heard of torrent sites, MIRC, limewire, kazaa..... ok?

Well... if you want to download the latest movies, music, games, and even adult content.... then you need to get yourself a rapidshare.com premium account!

Why? Because people post everything to rapidshare.

Why Premium? Because if you're only a free user you are limited. Premium users can download as much as they want with no delays....

There are so many forums out there where people post the movies to... and it saves you the time from having to search for them! haha!

One forum is www.softwarezbb.com and that forum has a section where people upload full new movies (and old movies) all the time... as well as games, tv shows, etc...

The only way you're going to download Shrek 3 or Live Free or Die Hard faster is by being on an fxp forum which gives you direct ftp access..... or maybe you'll get lucky using MIRC. In other words, getting a rapidshare premium account is the best option for downloading anything on the net... and it's safe!!!

How much does it cost? Oh... it costs less than 10 bucks to get in.

And... if you have a Premium Account you can gain points by uploading videos, etc!! They give you points that can give you free downloads later on. In other words, it pays you back if you use rapidshare and also upload vids/pics there.

In my mind, this solves anybody's worries about downloading things online.... because this site is legal and you are not gonna get busted because they're at fault!

Ok... I've said my 'peace'...

But, yeah, I still use my fxp forum and everything else online... but I also use rapidshare! It's amazing to have a Premium Account! You can get so much in so little time/trouble!

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>(to nay-sayers.... you can re-encode vids and do anything to make them all work on your dvd players... so learn about it all!!! ... learn about the net and what it can do for you and how it can save you money! I'll never buy another dvd! why should you?)</span>

(PaNDeM1C @ Jul. 01 2007,00:08) In my mind, this solves anybody's worries about downloading things online.... because this site is legal and you are not gonna get busted because they're at fault!
How can it be legal to download Shrek 3 (or any other copyrighted work) ?!?!?! It is protected by copyright. Further, it has NOT been released anywhere but on the Big Screen. Therefore, any downloads of it are ILLEGAL!!

A quick query of the IP address shows that rapidshare.com is hosted in Germany. While it may be out of the jurisdiction of US law enforcement, by knowingly downloading copyrighted/pirated material, you are still guilty and punishable by law.

you download from rapidshare......

they excuse all downloaders from liability.... so you download what you want.

rapidshare.de is down but .com is up and active for premium users.... and most uploaders change file names like 'lfodh' instead of live free or die hard..... etc....

it's just a simple upload/download site.... and it works great!!!

it's legal because it's still up and it's not about users sharing files to each other via p2p!!!

hollywood or anyone else can't stop it because the file names like dh4 (even though it's live free or die hard) can't be stopped!!!! Hahaha!!!!!

Rapidshare.com is the IT site for uploads/downloads right now.... and when/IF that changes...... I'll change.

...for now. Rapidshare kicks (pg13 butt)!!!!!

Hollywood can't touch it (yet) because it's hosted in Germany. That doesn't mean that MPAA/RIAA doesn't/isn't working with major ISP's to track the download of illegal/copyrighted files. They know all about these sites.

PEOPLE have been tracked by torrent sites.... but most uploaders using rapidshare know to rename thier files, now.

ISP's have been known to send emails to those who've downloaded shows like Sopranos because they know those users could/should pay for an HBO sub!

In other words..... most rapidshare users/uploaders rename the files so that they're not detected....

.... ok?

In other words.... nothing is perfect, sacred, but using rapidshare is the way to go for anybody looking for movies/files online!!!! Right now... it's the way to go!!!

In time... things might/will change.... but right NOW that's the way to go! Period!

Back